Stockbot Low Stock Alerts

Low stock alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Wikimedia Shop

Inventory Alerts has helped satisfy a really basic need for us — one we were surprised to find didn't come in a standard Shopify account to begin with. The app employs a clear system to input alerts when you're getting low on inventory, or in our case when we finish selling a portion of a good whose cost of goods has decreased, allowing us to note the new COGS on our financial reports. This is incredibly helpful, and wouldn't be possible without Inventory Alerts.

It's also worth mentioning that while we were disappointed Shopify didn't provide this automatically, the value of the app more than exceeds its price. A valuable addition to any webstore.

The Outdoor Patio Store

We get the low inventory alerts we need every morning; keeps us one step ahead. Works great!

Wear Your Music

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app works perfectly for our uses. You can set the trigger quantity to suit your needs. Narender, the developer, is wonderfully communicative and always there to help! Great app!

Zasttra.com

Location South Africa

Highly recommended app. a life saver

AwesomeDrinks

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app does exactly what we needed, it could do more or be more tightly integrated into Shopify but, for the cost, it does as it is intended and meets our needs.

You set a stock count you want to monitor and click save. Done. Every day you'll get an email notifying you of all products in your store which have at and below that threshold for stock levels.

Who needs this app? A person like myself that wanted a "inventory at a glance" that I can look at in the morning and decide if anything needs to be re-ordered for the store. Nothing more, nothing less.

The author makes tweaks and changes when I needed. I wanted it to not consider variants that had N/A for stock counts, done. I wanted it to sort the e-mail blast so the items with least (or zero) inventory was listed first (to help my "at a glance" mentality), done.

Reliable and functional. If something isn't functioning or I think could be done better, I send them a support message and they get on it.

1 2 3 5 Next