StockBot Low Stock Alert

StockBot Low Stock Alert

by StoreBuilder

Low inventory alerts & Sales Forecasting

Muscat Livestock

the app is good so far in maintaining inventory working well so far so good we are looking forward to applying this on a big scale lets see

January 12, 2021

Thank you for this great review! We look forward to supporting you as you apply our app on a big scale. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.

BAD Co

Really helpful in keeping a check on my stock levels. Easy to use and the daily emails are just what I need.

December 8, 2020

Thanks for this amazing review! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

Drihp Clothing

Awesome app to help keep your inventory organized. Super easy to set up and super helpful when forecasting

November 19, 2020

Thank you for this great review! We are always improving the product, so stay tuned for new updates.

KetoneAid

Really works wonders. A life saver! Daily emails telling me exactly where my inventory is. So simple and so great. And the customer support is insane. I get super fast replies with custom screenshots and walk throughs.

September 12, 2020

Thanks a lot! We're always glad to help.

FrenchPressCoffee.com

Great app. I like the fact that I can export sales reports by inventory and with some Google Sheet formula I can see what I need to buy. Inventory re-stock simplified.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for this terrific review! We keep improving the app with useful features so stay tuned!

Prometheus Lights

We looked for a simple/robust stock monitoring app for a long time (and tested several). Most were bloated or just didn't go a good job. StockBot has been crushing it for us since we installed it. We can review all of our low stock items at a glance from inside the app, we get daily summary emails, and up-to-the-hour emails on items that went below our low stock threshold during the business day.

We are a small company with about 100 SKUs and StockBot greatly simplifies monitoring stock levels. Before, we'd regularly have inventory issues where an item stocked out on the site but we had more on the shelf. At least now we can get an alert and double check.

January 23, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review! Stay tuned as we add more useful inventory features this year.

Outlaw Soaps: Handmade soaps, body wash, and colognes that smell like whiskey, campfire, leather, and bacon

Performs exactly as advertised. I'm very happy with it! We'll definitely be signing up after our trial is over.

The Best Gift Ever :)

Great app that notifies us when we are low in stock of products so that we have time to re-order without going out of stock! Can't run our business without it.

Delta Children

Really helpful customer service. No product limit. The app is so much better than "Low Stock Alert", which doesn't monitor all the products in the selected collections. I highly recommended this app!

OldLutheran

Wonderful app and customer service! When we were running into issues loading all of our items, they went ahead and fixed the bug without us asking and improved their interface to make it easier to manage! Wow!

Previous 1 3 4