StockBot Low Stock Alert

StockBot Low Stock Alert

by StoreBuilder

Low inventory alerts & Sales Forecasting

connectionjewelry

i use this app and that good to had in my store it warning and telling what going on in store that bravo.

April 3, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Glad to know that you find the app useful to track low inventory items in your store.

CORE Landscape Products

It's great- I like the screenshot it provides in the email so I don't have to go into the spreadsheet, which is hard on the eyes.

March 19, 2021

Appreciate the great review! Nice to know you like the app's email report feature

CRC Beads

Perfect app for those with thousands of SKU's. Helps us with our popular selling items. Saved our lives.

March 19, 2021

Thank you for this great review! Glad to hear our app is a life-saver!

Sunshine Clothesline

We use this to track our inventory on faster moving items. Had a glitch first they fixed it with one email and less than a day. Very good response. It now works well. Yes, I recommend them.

March 9, 2021

Thank you for recommending our app! We make a special effort to make sure every customer has a successful experience using our app.

ACustom Taylor'd

A really helpful and efficient app. This app alerted me when inventory reqched a certain threshold and I was able to immediately replenish it. I have not had any problems with it thus far.

February 12, 2021

Glad our app is helping you manage inventory efficiently! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Muscat Livestock

the app is good so far in maintaining inventory working well so far so good we are looking forward to applying this on a big scale lets see

January 12, 2021

Thank you for this great review! We look forward to supporting you as you apply our app on a big scale. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.

BAD Co

Really helpful in keeping a check on my stock levels. Easy to use and the daily emails are just what I need.

December 8, 2020

Thanks for this amazing review! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything.

Drihp Clothing

Awesome app to help keep your inventory organized. Super easy to set up and super helpful when forecasting

November 19, 2020

Thank you for this great review! We are always improving the product, so stay tuned for new updates.

KetoneAid

Really works wonders. A life saver! Daily emails telling me exactly where my inventory is. So simple and so great. And the customer support is insane. I get super fast replies with custom screenshots and walk throughs.

September 12, 2020

Thanks a lot! We're always glad to help.

FrenchPressCoffee.com

Great app. I like the fact that I can export sales reports by inventory and with some Google Sheet formula I can see what I need to buy. Inventory re-stock simplified.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for this terrific review! We keep improving the app with useful features so stay tuned!

Previous 1 3 4