Create Purchase Orders
Save time on purchasing. Incorporate vendor minimums, case sizes, and other supplier-specific information.
Forecast for Replenishment
Maximize profits with data-driven recommendations that ensure you have inventory when and where customers want it.
Use Open-To-Buy to create a purchasing plan based on revenue goals, optimal stock cover, and cashflow requirements.
About Inventory Planner Forecasting
Take control of your inventory.
Optimize your cash flow and reclaim your time with an inventory forecast based on sales trends and vendor lead time. Easily see what, how much, and when to order with Inventory Planner’s data-driven forecast.
Selling on Amazon or other sales channels? View all of your sales trends and inventory needs in one place. Control what products to replenish at each warehouse and for all sales channels.
Customized forecasting optimizes your inventory investment
- Prioritize what needs to be ordered
- Adjust forecast methods for seasonal or trendy items
- Plan for upcoming promotions to optimize levels of inventory available during BFCM and Q4 sales
Save time creating Purchase Orders
- Easily create purchase orders based on inventory forecasts
- Email vendors directly from Inventory Planner
- See what is ordered and what is received across multiple sales channels and warehouses
See the information you need to make smart business decisions
- Create a purchasing budget and plan cash flow using Open-to-Buy (OTB) planning
- Compare product lines, brands, and suppliers to see financial trends in your business.
- Identify overstock to help you free up needed cash
Low Stock Alerts emailed to you daily
- Set alert levels for your entire store or for each product so that you know when to order
- Detail lead time by vendor and variant to ensure you avoid missed revenue
How does it work?
After installing the app and connecting your sales channels, Inventory Planner will sync your sales history. With additional information provided like vendor lead time, Inventory Planner automatically produces your forecast.
You can connect more than one Shopify store to the same Inventory Planner account. Each will show separately for reporting, or you can create a combined warehouse to see aggregate information.
Launch from Shopify POS
- View incoming inventory and expected arrival date for each POS location
- Receive new stock and update inventory levels
- Customize reports to monitor key metrics for each retail location
Ready to Start?
Sign up for a 14-day free trial to see for yourself how you can take the guesswork out of inventory forecasting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I connect multiple sales channels?
Yes, Inventory Planner supports Amazon, Brightpearl, Cin7, DEAR, eBay, ecomdash, Etsy, Linnworks, LOCATE Inventory, Mintsoft, Odoo, Orderhive, Ordoro, QuickBooks Commerce, Quickbooks Online, Quickbooks Desktop, ShipBob, ShipHero, Skubana, and Unleashed.
What does Inventory Planner change in my store?
Inventory Planner is mostly read-only service. We don't create, edit, or remove any products or sales orders. Optionally, you can update stock quantities when you mark your products as received in purchase orders.
- DEAR Inventory
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Pricing 14-day free trial
+$10/mo each extra 1000 variants, +$50/mo each extra channel or location
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
We run a large gift shop with over 32,000 SKUs. This program is awesome and expedites our re-ordering process which we run daily. The team of developers are responsive and have added functionality to further make our operation even more efficient.
We're so glad to hear Inventory Planner helps with your re-ordering! Thank you for your great feedback!
Spent weeks learning this tool for nothing! waste of time. If you ever changed the item title / the SKU of your product in the past, it wont track its information. spoke with the support and they said its just the way it is.
And I almost trusted the data the app gave me without checking. BE WARNED!
We apologize for the frustration.
Inventory Planner can automatically match listings from different platforms when fields such as SKU or barcode match exactly. In your case where the cases are different between Shopify and ShipHero, we can set up a Master SKU to match the listings. If you'd like to reconnect Inventory Planner, we're more than happy to set this up for you to ensure that listings are linked together.
Geek Grind Coffee
This app is a total game-changer for us. And this is really the only choice as in this case you can pull in data from multiple sales sites and platforms so amazing for the omnichannel brands. Do not hesitate to implement this. Outstanding - El Parche Coffee
Thanks for your feedback. We love to hear that Inventory Planner helps to see all of your data in one place!