Inventory Planner Forecasting

Inventory Planner Forecasting

$249.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
January 11, 2023

Very buggy, overly complicated. Data was not reliable. And support team was totally unhelpful. I've also also hear sketchy sales practices on raising prices drastically once you are on. (As they know it's hard to stop using it once you have migrated all orders, data, etc.)

Amberjack
Time spent using app: 5 months
Inventory Planner replied January 12, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Inventory Planner.

Looking back at our interactions, we last heard from you in August last year at which time our team gave you some forecasting advice which you asked for, but it seems there are other areas we can help you with.

Please get in touch with some specifics and we can get you on the right path.

January 3, 2023

Inventory Planner has been a tremendous addition for us! Their team is quick to respond and has been helpful in our onboarding process. As well, we've had a few custom features built for our team which has been greatly appreciated.

Highly Recommend!

PROOZY
Time spent using app: 11 months
Inventory Planner replied January 5, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review! It's fantastic to hear how well your on-boarding went and how we're supporting you ongoing. It's also great to hear that we've been able to develop some bespoke features for you too.

December 27, 2022

So far, we have been very impressed with the technical support, training and capabilities of the Inventory Planner! We had an incredible training process with a very helpful and competent member of the Inventory App team. This has prepared us well for utilizing the app for our specific business context!

Cara & Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Inventory Planner replied December 29, 2022

Hi Cara,

Thank you very much for your review, we love hearing from our customers. It's great to hear how well Inventory Planner is meeting needs and goals - and it's also fantastic to learn that it's due in no small part to our implementation and training team.

December 15, 2022

Since they've got acquired by Sage, Support is non-existent! I was always a big supporter of the app, used it for more than 4 years. No I don't get any reply to any support tickets, chat tickets etc. Automatic subscription is also not possible anymore, now you need to schedule sales calls with them. Avoid.

Simple Pledge
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Inventory Planner replied December 15, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues contacting our support team. I've had a look and we've had two tickets from you, both responded to within a few hours. Our team reached out to you to check that you have all you need in both instances, but we've yet to hear back.

Regarding the automatic subscription, this does happen unless you meet the criteria for our premium offering, in which case we reach out to discuss this with you.

Edited December 20, 2022

Held hostage on a 12 month contract with Brightpearl on this Inventory Planner app, was paying about $300/month and they jacked it up over $600/month and required us to sign a 12 month contract. All this during our busiest time of year here in Q4, and threatened to shut down our account if we didn't renew even with asking to push the renewal to January 2023. Software isn't bad, but the service and sales tactics are the worst I have ever expierenced with a software company. Be warned and Brightpearl/Sage, really disappointed in the way you treated us on this and gave us no other option. -Ian, Co-Founder & CEO

To Further my response in response to your response Tom, you are actually making it worse by responding the way you have. There was no "free access through December" we have still been paying monthly at our more reasonable rate of $300/month, and you told us about our price increase right at the Q4 window, and still to this date havent given us a great answer into your complicated formula as to how you increased our price the way you did. We were told if we didn't sign a new contract in December that you would revoke our access to the software, so please don't try to and manipulate the way this all happened. Hand's down one of the worst experiences we have had with software, and your response is making it worse. My recommendation, just be honest and authentic with something like, "Sage bought BrightPearl, BrightPearl bought IP, and someone made a poor business decision to hold businesses hostage in their busiest time of year since they would have no other option, happy holidays"

Parker Clay
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Inventory Planner replied December 15, 2022

Hi Parker,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that it's not more glowing however.

To give you a view from our perspective, we advised you that we were changing our pricing structure and gave you the option of getting in 'under the wire' before the new model came into effect, but unfortunately we didn't hear from you and the date passed. pricing model offered lower pricing if done by date.

You expressed concern about ensuring you had Inventory Planner over Black Friday and Cyber Monday as it is your busiest time, and we were sympathetic to your situation so gave you free access through December so you could focus on your Sales.

Moving to December, you were reluctant to sign a new contract starting this side of January so we agreed for to you to sign a new one beginning next year, which brings us up to date.

I feel we've been fair and supportive which is why we were caught off-guard by your review. We would love to discuss it in more detail, so please reach out and we can get a call scheduled.

December 3, 2022

This app is FLAWLESS for Inventory Buying and Stock Management. So many powerful tools in here that drives stock efficiency and reduce admin headaches. Fully featured, has excellent support, customizable, and is an indispensible growth tool.

Oz Backcountry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Inventory Planner replied December 9, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing from our customers!

It's so great to hear that Inventory Planner has made such a huge impact in your inventory control and growth. I'll pass on your glowing feedback to our Support team too, I know they'll get a kick out of hearing about it.

November 20, 2022

I love this app. I can't even imagine how I would have grown my 3 location business without it. My only complaint is that the fee went up a bit but I cannot complain when I've doubled my sales and cut my inventory management workload down to a few hours per week vs a few hours per day. This app is a must to have the product available when customers want it or you are missing out on sales.

Vape Express Canada
Time spent using app: 9 months
Inventory Planner replied December 2, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback - we love hearing from our customers!

It's great to hear that we've been so instrumental to your growth and that you've managed to reduce your inventory management by such a huge amount, it's fantastic to hear!

November 7, 2022

Be wary merchants! They try to force a new, over 2.5x priced, year long contract by threatening to close the service in a few days if you don't sign their deal.

Hifitalo
Finland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Inventory Planner replied November 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback, however I'm sorry to hear that it's not under happier circumstances.

I've spoken with your Account Manager who has informed me that due to exceeding thresholds of your current tariff, your subscription cost has indeed increased. However as we're conscious that pricing increases aren't ideal - especially at this time of year, we've offered you a discounted rate to make the new cost more palatable.

We've yet to hear from you following this offer, so please do get in touch so we can move forward together.

August 5, 2022

Inventory Planner is fabulous and is meeting everything I need. It took me a while to get an understanding of the program and was frustrated from time to time in getting it set up however the support team is amazing and has held my hand all the way through delivering a superior customer service. Thank you support team! If you want a good forecasting model and an AI product replenishment tool that is accurate Inventory Planner is it.

OrganisedHQ
Time spent using app: 5 months
Inventory Planner replied August 5, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear that Inventory Planner has all you need and that our Support Team were able to fill in the knowledge gaps you needed. We regularly promote our on-demand training webinars too so watch out for those as they're a great additional way to build on your learning.

July 12, 2022

Good inventory planning tool, forecasting works good based on historical data and has manual adjustment options. The ability to connect several warehouses is good. Good self service guides and documentaiton.

Laboratorio Vittal
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Inventory Planner replied July 15, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review - we love hearing from our customers!

It's fantastic to hear how well Inventory Planner meets your needs forecasting your demand across your warehouses. I'm really pleased you find the manual adjustment useful too! I'll pass on your positive feedback to our documentation team also!