Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, merchandising and more

Eightounceweb

The information is never accurate - it warns us we are overstocked on items we know we can't keep in stock. It says we are out of items that shopify says we are not - it just seems kind of buggy and expensive for how much customisation you need to do to get it started. We're switching to doing this in a free excel sheet that we can control.

Jj Suspenders

Placing POs used to be one of the more painful parts of running my business. I'd use spreadsheets and sales data to estimate future sales. Since using Inventory Planner, ordering inventory has become SO much easier. I spend a tenth of the time that I used to and my inventory has become much more efficient because inventory planner is better at predicting sales than my spreadsheets. Highly highly recommended

My Lash Store

Amazing application that has saved me countless hours managing stock. The sales forecasting has also been incredibly useful as it's helped the business stay in stock, free up cash and increase revenue. The amazing level of detail in the reporting is a huge bonus as well. By far the most useful shopify app I've ever installed.

Puppies Make Me Happy

One suggestion: I would LOVE if I could export our inventory in a clean layout to share with wholesale customers once a week. All the catalog-making apps don't include inventory. All the inventory apps don't look good enough for sales materials. I think you guys can create a simple easy solution.

Arsenal Distribution3

Hi to anyone looking for the best inventory app available for Shopify. I have a very ''strangely'' configured B2B store, for really specific needs. I have tried all other inventory apps, and nothing was even close to what I was looking for. -Easy to access and precise Inventory Data, any data and graph for products, collections, brands, vendors, for any period of time, and also easy to use ''compare-to-date''. -Easy to access and precise Forecasting for products, but also collection of products I am probably their worst customer because my store is soooo tweaked-up, I had to request over 20 special configurations/modifications, sometimes major ones, but they've always responded quickly, very effectively, and so professionally. Many thanks to this incredible team !

Rigid Ink

These guys are fantastic on service, they respond fast and make revisions blisteringly fast. They're very receptive to feedback and improvements, of which they've made many to cater to us. The app is also highly accurate. Thank you!

Smartbedding

Inventory Planner (IP) is the perfect blend of simple, yet useful data for managing your inventory. I'm able to add my lead time and days of stock I want on hand and then have IP send me notifications when I should purchase inventory. Oh ya, and you can create a PO straight from IP, email it to your vendor, and see "on order" quantities pop up instantly within IP. On top of the platform itself, the customer support has been awesome. Shout out to Oleg in particular for answering any and all questions I've had so far. Bottom line: if you're trying to manage your inventory manually or with some complex service, you're waisting your time. Highly recommend you try Inventory Planner.

Shop Mangorabbit

Ha, ever since going to LA and watching another enterprise use this app back in 2015, I've been on board. There is no other app as easy to use as this and OLEG is simply a good guy that appreciates his loyal customers. Fantastic product, better leadership.

Diyaudio Store

I've been using Inventory Planner for a month now and it's truly an amazing solution to filling a key part of the ecommerce jigsaw. There's nothing quite like it in the competitive marketplace. As a read-only inventory management platform, it slots straight in to my existing workflow without the need for the huge reshuffle required of moving to DEAR/Unleashed/TradeGecko/Stitch/Brightpearl. It blows any of the cheaper inventory stocktake / COGS apps currently available on the Shopify app store right out of the water. I've just spent months battling with accounting and inventory management issues as a result of my own store's growing pains. Trying to do atomic inventory in QBO? Forget it. All the Shopify<->QBO communication apps? A crapshoot. Non stop problems, gotchas, walking on eggshells. And then along comes Inventory Planner - the right tool for the job. Without the anal accounting restrictions of a double entry accounting package, it handles pre-orders and difficult order-fulfillment-invoice patterns without breaking a sweat. Bundles and virtual kits? No problamo, it now even distributes virtual profit based on the relative prices of component SKUs. SKUs as unique identifiers? And Variant IDs as well? No drama. Multi currency? Separate vendor costs and landed costs? Too easy. Where every other solution I evaluated had show stopping problems, Inventory Planner's more "free form" approach gave me exactly what I needed: * Profit sliced by date, category, vendor * Periodic stocktake and COGS, complete with granular XLS export of the figures * Beautiful monthly graphs of revenue, profit, sales, inventory count and value * Intelligent re-ordering advice, complete with per-variant control over unexpected or irregular sales events, and days when I was sold out * Context relevant bundle/virtual kit analysis * Pre-orders no problem * Fair pricing On top of that, the developers have been lightning fast to fix any bugs and implement suggestions. I don't normally bother to write reviews, but this product deserves all the support it should get as it's a truly unique offering in the space. No frills, all results.

Tulio Fashion

Oleg is very responsive to any requests for help and has added variations to inventory planner that we have requested very quickly
Previous 1 3 4 5