Inventory Planner Forecasting

Inventory Planner Forecasting

$249.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
Inventory Planner
4.3
December 3, 2022

This app is FLAWLESS for Inventory Buying and Stock Management. So many powerful tools in here that drives stock efficiency and reduce admin headaches. Fully featured, has excellent support, customizable, and is an indispensible growth tool.

Oz Backcountry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 20, 2022

I love this app. I can't even imagine how I would have grown my 3 location business without it. My only complaint is that the fee went up a bit but I cannot complain when I've doubled my sales and cut my inventory management workload down to a few hours per week vs a few hours per day. This app is a must to have the product available when customers want it or you are missing out on sales.

Vape Express Canada
Time spent using app: 9 months
Inventory Planner replied December 2, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback - we love hearing from our customers!

It's great to hear that we've been so instrumental to your growth and that you've managed to reduce your inventory management by such a huge amount, it's fantastic to hear!

November 7, 2022

Be wary merchants! They try to force a new, over 2.5x priced, year long contract by threatening to close the service in a few days if you don't sign their deal.

Hifitalo
Finland
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Inventory Planner replied November 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback, however I'm sorry to hear that it's not under happier circumstances.

I've spoken with your Account Manager who has informed me that due to exceeding thresholds of your current tariff, your subscription cost has indeed increased. However as we're conscious that pricing increases aren't ideal - especially at this time of year, we've offered you a discounted rate to make the new cost more palatable.

We've yet to hear from you following this offer, so please do get in touch so we can move forward together.

Tom (Inventory Planner by Sage)

August 5, 2022

Inventory Planner is fabulous and is meeting everything I need. It took me a while to get an understanding of the program and was frustrated from time to time in getting it set up however the support team is amazing and has held my hand all the way through delivering a superior customer service. Thank you support team! If you want a good forecasting model and an AI product replenishment tool that is accurate Inventory Planner is it.

OrganisedHQ
Time spent using app: 5 months
Inventory Planner replied August 5, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear that Inventory Planner has all you need and that our Support Team were able to fill in the knowledge gaps you needed. We regularly promote our on-demand training webinars too so watch out for those as they're a great additional way to build on your learning.

July 12, 2022

Good inventory planning tool, forecasting works good based on historical data and has manual adjustment options. The ability to connect several warehouses is good. Good self service guides and documentaiton.

Laboratorio Vittal
Colombia
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Inventory Planner replied July 15, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review - we love hearing from our customers!

It's fantastic to hear how well Inventory Planner meets your needs forecasting your demand across your warehouses. I'm really pleased you find the manual adjustment useful too! I'll pass on your positive feedback to our documentation team also!