Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, save time and money!

Eve Organic Beauty

Love this app! A very cost-effective way to track your inventory correctly. This system forecasts sales based on prior sales and seasonality! It gives you a recommendation on replenishment which is huge for our company because we manufacture our products. This means I know precisely how many products to make and balance under and overstock properly for a much improved cash flow and inventory turnover ratio! Don't do it manually like I was anymore and get this app!

Wolfpack Supply

Just installed earlier today and am figuring it all out, but it seems super comprehensive and will help me streamline my ordering process. A bit overwhelming with all of the features, but Oleg helped me out greatly, and even added a feature that we needed to be able to use the app.

Rocka Nutrition

App works great. Got an individual fix within an hour after a problem popped up. Can only recommend. Definitely worth the money from what we've seen so far.

Uk Bump Keys Ltd

This is an incredible app. We use it constantly to manage our forecasting, budgeting and replenishment - we wouldn't be able to cope without it!

No matter how many SKUs you have or whatever your complexity, Oleg and team can definitely help you out to simplify your buying and planning efforts tremendously. Definitely recommended - trial it first if you need to, they're really knowledgeable!

Brayola

This app is provides all you need to effectively manage your inventory, purchases and budget. I have seen nothing quite like it in the industry. It does the heavy calculating for you. The developer provides great solutions to customize what you need for your business. The support is fast and extremely knowledgeable.
I highly recommend the App.

Cascadia1

Love this app. We use it for most of our reporting. The developers are so helpful, we have been able to make a few special requests for custom reporting that were accommodated. Highly Recommended.

Fine Ass Chocolate And Coffee

The app works great. Before using it I was just building bases on our average sales for the previous month. Now it's really easy to just look at the report and build the right amount. Since we manufacture it helps to manage our bulk inventory better. So that's the one thing that's missing for us. We need a way to manage the bulk ingredients. If the app integrated with our inventory management app it would be amazing.

Sivana

Amazing support and an incredible app. Use it every day and can't live without it! If you have a large amount of SKUs like we do, you need to use algorithmic forecasting for your buying. This is a great value with a super friendly support team.

Tiny Devotions

Love this App! It's a game changer. If your looking to effectively and efficiently manage your inventory, forecast and budget you need this! The support is fast and knowledgable.

Electricfamily

I've been manually consolidating excel reports from Shopify for the past year and having all of the information available in one app is extremely convenient to see trends/stock levels. The app offers compatibility with Google Analytics as well, so there's multiple levels of data incorporated to forecast replenishment info. So far it gets the job done and can't wait to continue to learn more about how to use the app!