Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, merchandising and more

Vagabond Beach

I love this app and all of the data is gives us for inventory control. It tells you which items are about to be out of stock and when, and when you need to re-order. The sales data is great and it has good functionality with integrating your PO's as well.

The Brotique Shop

This app is a blessing, I can't recommend it enough! It's saves us hours of admin every week, its great for our accounting, our stockists love it and it's even reduced errors. By my our calculation this app paid for itself in the first week we used it, and pays for itself every month within the first day - it's that efficient. It's also given us great insight into our stock holding. The team behind it are also superb, their support and responsiveness are the best we've come across.

Sitstay

Consider me an evangelist for Inventory Planner. This is honestly the best program out of any our company uses. Hands down, no contest. They are THE BEST.

The services provided by Inventory Planner replace what would otherwise take at least a full-time person (on a very small team) to do not even half as well. Our inventory control is on point. We now carry half of the inventory on hand compared to what we had 9 months ago because we can see what we will really need and focus on those SKUs rather than being overstocked in variants and products that won't move as well.

Not only that, but the Inventory Planner team is so quick to make improvements (ranging from 10 minutes to a max of 2 days from suggestion to implementation) that they put all other companies to shame. I've suggested at least a dozen tweaks to them including some that were just 'wish list' items. They've implemented all of them and done so most times the same day.
Do yourself a favor and install this app.

Premium Ejuice Samples Com

Excellent app if you do not have time to pour through sales and current inventory reports to determine how many of each item needs replenishment and when. We use this to dramatically speed up our inventory ordering process as well as to assess the sales of our products. There is so much that you can do with Inventory Planner and so much money to save through product replenishment efficiency and accuracy.

Betsyandiya

We rely on inventory planner to make smart buying decisions for our business. We are a traditional retailer (online & brick/mortar) and we manufacture a line of jewelry. Inventory planner helps with both sides of our business -- buying finished product from other vendors as well as manufacturing our own. I love the ability to look at Open to Buy by category. Oleg and Elena are very responsive to feedback, are very available by email, and iterate new features regularly.

Mvmt Watches

Love the app. Great way to keep track of inventory trends and allows you to visually see everything very effectively. It also keeps track of pending POs. I have had no issues and the team is very available to any specific needs I might have.

Project Nursery

We are very pleased with Inventory Planner. We've been looking for a user-friendly forecasting solution and have tried quite a few over the past year. Oleg's quick and personal assistance is also incredibly helpful. So much so, we're now writing PO's straight out of Inventory Planner so all can be easily managed in one place.

Petdepot

Inventory Planner has been the most awesome app on Shopify ever! Having more than 2000 variants can be a pain killer. We struggled with excel files and we suffered every day! With inventory planner being able to create PO based on automatic replenishment forecast we are extremely happy again. The insights feature allows os to see COGS and profit for any period we want. It is for us like a mini ERP that gives us valuable information with just come clicks. Besides that, they have a SUPERB customer service which not only has listened to us but actually have added functionality based on our feedback. Can't be more pleased with Inventory Planner.

THE PEOPLE OF SAND ▽ Online Concept Store

I would say, this is the number #1 choppily app to have when running an e-commerce. No more stress about optimising inventory and planning promotions. The customer support is absolutely excellent. They keep on adding new features that are just perfect. I have it for 6 months and this is the best investment I have made for the business.

Raw Foodie

I wanted "alarms" for low inventory. This app gives you that, plus very comprehensive inventory statistics (complex analysis indeed) to let you know exactly how much to replenish per product, and best of all, how much to charge for a product to maximise revenue!!! Totally unexpected but after reading a lot (and not getting the formulas at all) turns out Amazon, Walmart, and every huge retailer uses these rules. Impressive. You just capture costs and it will give you the best prospect for maximised revenue. Also tells how much are you understocked in some products (and which, and why, and when) as well as hoe much overstocked you are in others. Very impressive. Pays for itself.