Inventory Planner

Inventory Planner

by Inventory Planner

Inventory forecasting, purchase orders, merchandising and more

Fashion Nova

Hands down Best App we have ever purchased from the app store!!! Elena is so helpful, anytime we need a new feature she has her team add it within 24 hours. Thank you

Makeup Mekka

This app has been perfect for our needs - exactly what we were looking for. We really needed to have an insight into our inventory. Easy to understand and navigate through. Great and quick support!

Crane & Canopy

Have been using this app for over a year.
Hands down the best system for inventory forecasting.

KollectionK

It's been 7 months we had signed up for InventoryPlanner. I've never thought of removing this app. It's reduced work I had to do and stress. It could let you know that some products are not being sold well. And other awesome features. I don't want to explain any more. Just install the app. You could see them all.

Zasttra.com

Mind blown! Superb app to save alot of time with the smooth running of an online shop and managing inventory, promotion items, product pricing and more... A+++. Exactly what we were looking for. This is a highly recommended App which saves a lot of money, makes you money, and allows to run your business more smoothly.

Acehackware

Inventory Planner does a great job of helping me to plan orders for inventory replenishment. Simple and effective in helping me avoid wasted spending on unnecessary inventory while ensure adequate stock for items that sell well, based on my own shop's analytics.

UPDATE 5/17/2017: It's hard to express just how amazing the customer support behind this app really is.

At this point, we have completely replaced Stitch Labs for inventory management with Inventory Planner, which has simplified our workflow without compromising any of the features we need to manage our inventory start to finish.

Amazing app by an amazing team. Highly recommended!

1 2 3 4 6 Next