3.9
January 3, 2023

Inventory Planner has been a tremendous addition for us! Their team is quick to respond and has been helpful in our onboarding process. As well, we've had a few custom features built for our team which has been greatly appreciated.

Highly Recommend!

PROOZY
11 months using the app
Inventory Planner by Sage replied January 5, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review! It's fantastic to hear how well your on-boarding went and how we're supporting you ongoing. It's also great to hear that we've been able to develop some bespoke features for you too.

August 5, 2022

Inventory Planner is fabulous and is meeting everything I need. It took me a while to get an understanding of the program and was frustrated from time to time in getting it set up however the support team is amazing and has held my hand all the way through delivering a superior customer service. Thank you support team! If you want a good forecasting model and an AI product replenishment tool that is accurate Inventory Planner is it.

OrganisedHQ
5 months using the app
Inventory Planner by Sage replied August 5, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear that Inventory Planner has all you need and that our Support Team were able to fill in the knowledge gaps you needed. We regularly promote our on-demand training webinars too so watch out for those as they're a great additional way to build on your learning.

Tom (Inventory Planner)

April 10, 2018

One suggestion: I would LOVE if I could export our inventory in a clean layout to share with wholesale customers once a week.

All the catalog-making apps don't include inventory.

All the inventory apps don't look good enough for sales materials.

I think you guys can create a simple easy solution.

Puppies Make Me Happy
8 months using the app
March 23, 2016

The app works great. Before using it I was just building bases on our average sales for the previous month. Now it's really easy to just look at the report and build the right amount. Since we manufacture it helps to manage our bulk inventory better. So that's the one thing that's missing for us. We need a way to manage the bulk ingredients. If the app integrated with our inventory management app it would be amazing.

Fine Ass Chocolate And Coffee
10 months using the app
December 27, 2022

So far, we have been very impressed with the technical support, training and capabilities of the Inventory Planner! We had an incredible training process with a very helpful and competent member of the Inventory App team. This has prepared us well for utilizing the app for our specific business context!

Cara & Co.
About 2 months using the app
Inventory Planner by Sage replied December 29, 2022

Hi Cara,

Thank you very much for your review, we love hearing from our customers. It's great to hear how well Inventory Planner is meeting needs and goals - and it's also fantastic to learn that it's due in no small part to our implementation and training team.

January 11, 2023

Very buggy, overly complicated. Data was not reliable. And support team was totally unhelpful. I've also also hear sketchy sales practices on raising prices drastically once you are on. (As they know it's hard to stop using it once you have migrated all orders, data, etc.)

Amberjack
5 months using the app
Inventory Planner by Sage replied January 12, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Inventory Planner.

Looking back at our interactions, we last heard from you in August last year at which time our team gave you some forecasting advice which you asked for, but it seems there are other areas we can help you with.

Please get in touch with some specifics and we can get you on the right path.

December 3, 2022

This app is FLAWLESS for Inventory Buying and Stock Management. So many powerful tools in here that drives stock efficiency and reduce admin headaches. Fully featured, has excellent support, customizable, and is an indispensible growth tool.

Oz Backcountry
Over 1 year using the app
Inventory Planner by Sage replied December 9, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing from our customers!

It's so great to hear that Inventory Planner has made such a huge impact in your inventory control and growth. I'll pass on your glowing feedback to our Support team too, I know they'll get a kick out of hearing about it.

Tom (Inventory Planner)

June 27, 2023

Did not work - inventory in IP didn't match Amazon or other sales channels inventory. When I requested a refund - they were less than helpful, even though the only thing the app helped us with was confusing our true invenetory numbers

Uther
Over 1 year using the app
Inventory Planner by Sage replied June 28, 2023

Hi Uther,

Thank you for your review, I'm sorry you're not reporting a more positive experience however.

Taking a look into your account, you connected your Amazon account successfully, but not your Shopify store. This could well be the reason that you were experiencing issues between the two. My colleague from our support team has been trying to contact you over the past two weeks to troubleshoot this with you, but has not had any luck on that score.

Regarding your request for a cancellation we received that and have actioned it today.

I'm sorry things didn't work out. If you have a change of heart, we'd love to see your business thrive on Inventory Planner and our support agents stand ready to help you with connecting your data as needed.

April 12, 2023

This is next stage analytics for demand forecasting. Forget the negative reviews, yes it is complicated but you need this complication to account for all demand factors!
Suggestion: make also an app for sales analytics.

ATLETICA
Germany
11 months using the app
Inventory Planner by Sage replied April 25, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time out to give us your feedback!

It's great to read your endorsement and it's great to hear that you're making use of our broad functionality.

Regarding your suggestion, you'll be pleased to hear that we DO have a sales analytics app. Speak to your success team about our Retail Analytics app. I'll ask them to reach out too!

September 1, 2023

I've used this app from the early days and it has saved TONS of time on forecasting. Support team is 10/10

tuft + paw
Over 4 years using the app
Inventory Planner by Sage replied September 15, 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback - we love hearing from our customers.

It's great to hear that you've saved so much time using Inventory Planner, efficiencies are exactly what drives us so it's great to hear that it's meeting that aim so well with your business.

Thank you for your glowing praise of our Support Team too, I'll pass this on to them as I know they'll love hearing that they help you so well.