by Molecular Apps

Automated PDF invoices, receipts, packing slips. Tax Compliant

Keychron | Wireless Mechanical Keyboards for Mac, Windows and Android

Intuitive app with serious customer service. We requested a function a while before, their CS team really follow up on this and let us know when their team updates the app setting.

July 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that the app is useful to you and that you are happy with our support.

Regards,

nuuma

The best invoicing app on Shopify. Made it so easy for me to issue invoices and packing slips in PDF format for my customers and logistics partners. The team and customer service is a bonus.

July 23, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Ice Shaker

Works really well to pull invoices and send to customer that are asking for a .PDF. Thank you so much!

Flour + Water Baking

Very useful app and saves a lot of time. Allowes to customise invoices to your liking. I’m a happy user. Great customer service too!

LUX PRODUCTIVITY

Cons you into a payment plan. If you select the free plan expect to start automatically paying as soon as they've automatically issued over 50 invoices in a 30 day period. Disgusting monetisation model.

Wheatley Wares

The Invoice App was working very well for us until Shopify added a new Edit function that created errors in the Invoices when orders were edited. I advised the Invoice App Developers of the error and they worked with me until the problems were recently remedied.

Campus & Co | Salisbury

Great app and easy to edit/design your invoices - gave us exactly what we required. Only point I would make is its not that quick to be able to print off just a picking list - you have to open the app to do it as far as I could see! If you could do it from the order page in shopify it would save lots of time. Otherwise it's great!

Zedaro Inc.

Amazingly flexible app. Strongly recommended. Their customer support is absolutely incredible as well. They are responsive and great to work with!

Jolly Designs

we are using this Invoice Falcon App, it has good invoice designing features, and you can customize your invoice & delivery note as per your custom requirements. that's great

SMART BUSINESS STORE

MUY BUENO, MUY BUENO, MUY BUENO, MUY BUENO, MUY BUENO, MUY BUENO, MUY BUENO, MUY BUENO, MUY BUENO, MUY BUENO,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27