Product Labels & Badges

Product Labels & Badges | Reviews

by iSenseLabs

Sell more with custom badges and labels on your product images

The Cart Sense

I love the freedom this app gives in making the custom labels and badges. Also, I can upload my own design, so it works perfectly for me.

October 4, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We highly appreciate it! 😊✨

Stafford Fitness

This app is very good if you want to make labels from scratch and upload custom image labels that you have created on a side. I had a question and the support team was fantastic - very quick responses. Recommended!

September 13, 2021

Hello there and thank you so much for the positive review! We are very happy to receive it! 😊 If we can help with anything else, you can find us in chat and email.

Tiles and Smiles

Really usefull app, I really love it. Also when you have a problem, they are there to help you right away.

April 6, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the great review! 🤩
If you have any questions or concerns, you know how to find us - 💬 and 📧!

Okoa Home

The app works really great. I did have trouble getting the labels onto my collection page but the support was really fast and they fixed it right away. Super awesome!

March 8, 2021

Hello there and thanks for the amazing review! ✨ We truly appreciate it! 🙌
If there is anything else we could help you with, you know how to find us via 📧 and 💬

Kameco.de

Really great app! The customer support helped me setting up the app on my complicated custom theme with great passion. :)

December 24, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review. It comes like a Christmas gift for us! :) Enjoy using our app and happy holidays!

Agilite

Really awesome and useful app. Customer service is incredible and super helpful. They are extremely responsive 24/7.

September 3, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! We are also working on a brand new and enhanced version of the app so stay tuned! :)

Original's

Great App do the work, Easy to work with. Great Customer support I had a problem and the Stuff quickly solved it for me.

June 23, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We are very happy to receive it. Enjoy using our app! ^^

GREEN STUFF be natural

Perfect!!!!
Beautiful Standard Logos and customization is Possible! First steps i had a Problem, but the support was excellent! keep on going!!!

June 19, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! This means the world to us! Enjoy using our app! ^^

Totsy Daisy

I wanted a label that showed the customer what month i was expecting out of stock items to be back in stock. This is perfect for that. Support quickly showed me how I could change the font size / layout to display differently on the collections pages as well as the product pages so it looked nice and neat.

May 18, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! ^^

ImperialHomes.Pk

Customer support is great. My payment has been refunded after getting communication with CS team. Thank you!

May 15, 2020

Hello there, as we confirmed with the Shopify Support your refund request was approved on May 8th and it was already processed on Shopify's end. I just want to let you know that the charges are coming directly from Shopify and they are being processed every 15 days, so that is why it seems that you have been charged earlier. Unfortunately this is not something that we are managing, it's coming directly from Shopify. I hope that we have cleared this out. We would really appreciate if you can remove your review as well. :)
Thanks in advance. We look forward to your input.

We wanted to add this information as well regarding the Shopify charges:
When will a charge occur after the Free Trial ends?
Once the trial is over, the app charge is issued, then invoiced monthly with all the other app and subscription charges. Merchants can see the breakdown of app charges all under one bill - the Shopify invoice. More information about this you will be able to find here:

Previous 1 3