Product Labels & Badges

Product Labels & Badges

by iSenseLabs

Sell more with custom badges and labels on your product images

Original's

Great App do the work, Easy to work with. Great Customer support I had a problem and the Stuff quickly solved it for me.

June 23, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the great review! We are very happy to receive it. Enjoy using our app! ^^

GREEN STUFF be natural

Perfect!!!!
Beautiful Standard Logos and customization is Possible! First steps i had a Problem, but the support was excellent! keep on going!!!

June 19, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! This means the world to us! Enjoy using our app! ^^

Totsy Daisy

I wanted a label that showed the customer what month i was expecting out of stock items to be back in stock. This is perfect for that. Support quickly showed me how I could change the font size / layout to display differently on the collections pages as well as the product pages so it looked nice and neat.

May 18, 2020

Hello there and thanks for the awesome review! ^^

ImperialHomes.Pk

Customer support is great. My payment has been refunded after getting communication with CS team. Thank you!

May 15, 2020

Hello there, as we confirmed with the Shopify Support your refund request was approved on May 8th and it was already processed on Shopify's end. I just want to let you know that the charges are coming directly from Shopify and they are being processed every 15 days, so that is why it seems that you have been charged earlier. Unfortunately this is not something that we are managing, it's coming directly from Shopify. I hope that we have cleared this out. We would really appreciate if you can remove your review as well. :)
Thanks in advance. We look forward to your input.

We wanted to add this information as well regarding the Shopify charges:
When will a charge occur after the Free Trial ends?
Once the trial is over, the app charge is issued, then invoiced monthly with all the other app and subscription charges. Merchants can see the breakdown of app charges all under one bill - the Shopify invoice. More information about this you will be able to find here:

The Fashion Gift Shop Ltd

What a fantastic app. So easy to install and setup was a breeze. I had a small issue after installing a new theme, but support fixed this in no time at all. I think this has to be one of the best and easiest apps I've installed.

May 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review. We are very happy to receive it! Enjoy using our app! ^^

shoplivylu

This app is exactly what we were looking for - super easy to set up and lots ways to customize. Their support team was not only incredibly fast to respond, but they fixed the issue quickly and were so patient and helpful! Would definitely recommend!

April 21, 2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review. Enjoy using our app! ^^

Hope Apparel Company™

Exactly what I was looking for! I was having a few issues but support got right on it and had it fixed in just a few minutes. Definitely recommend this app!

April 9, 2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review! Enjoy using our app! ^^

TDANCE

This is really what I need, very easy to set labels for discount. And the support service is timely and nice. If you want show labels on pictures I strongly recommend this app.

April 1, 2020

Hello there and thanks for sharing your awesome review with us! We greatly appreciate this! ^^

My Righteous Apparel

I use this app to add "Free shipping" and other labels to my products. This app is so easy to use. No coding required. This is one of the few apps I have that is fully functional on my mobile device. I am on day 3 of the free trial, and this is a keeper.

March 30, 2020

Thank you for the amazing words! Enjoy using our app!

Leo Chevon

I love this app and service!

March 26, 2020

Thank you very much for the awesome review! ^^

Previous 1 3