4.9
September 8, 2022

Wonderful, it's concise, easy to get started, and perfect for marketing. Customer service is also very good. Thanks

kingdom Dates UAE
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 8, 2022

EN : A very good application, maybe the easiest and good working I have found so far. Very friendly support, always here to answer my questions and find a solution. Thanks a lot, guys ! FR : Une super application - peut-être la plus simple et fluide que j'ai pu trouver.
Le support est très sympathique, réactif et humain. On sent que les personnes derrière sont là pour nous aider, avant d'en faire un business. Je recommande vivement.

North Wanderers
France
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 8, 2022

nice app and the customer service is really good and patient. Thanks a lot, it is an easy app to use with small businesses online and it is free.

HotGoodie
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 31, 2022

We use this App in several Onlineshops and it works fine! The Support is awesome and it increases our Sales!

BikeKnight
Austria
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
August 30, 2022

Definitely the best Upsell app out there! I´ve spent 2hours searching for upsell app and I couldn´t find anything that will meet my expectations till I found this one!
- Design 10/10
- Support 10/10
- functionality 10/10

SALITY
Slovakia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 18, 2022

Amazing! The application is working very good on our page. We are using it for upselling. Thank you!

Shop-Translation.de - Übersetzungsbüro ReSartus
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
July 1, 2022

Easy to set up, does what it's supposed to do and the support is great! If there will be more revenue is in my hands now depending on what upsells I offer ;)

paopao essentials - Naturkosmetik für die Frau

May 23, 2022

WOW!
This is the first app that actually works for us! + Clean & modern UI
+ Smart admin dashboard
+ REALLY QUICK & friendly customer support (got back to us in less than a minute) -> We have active subscription plans on other apps for $800+/month, where we need to wait for a response more than 5 hours for usual. (even with "VIP support" feature) Overall highly recommended!

CRYPTED
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 17, 2022

Not only has the upsell app solved a problem I had, the technical support was phenomenal. I would have had much less stress had I tried this app sooner.

Our garden Store