4.9
January 3, 2023

Une application intuitive, facile et rapide à mettre en place. Un support très réactif qui répond à toutes vos questions. Je recommande à 100%

MAGPOWER
Edited December 20, 2022

Great app, easy to install and quick help from service! Don't know yet what it will do but I am convinced it will do the trick. Looks good both on desktop and mobile.
I recommend using this app, I have been searching a lot in the app store for an easy way to have a popup at the product page. This is the one!

CORE
Netherlands
April 1, 2022

Just one day of installation gave me an extra $200+ in revenue, which is pretty impressive! Also the program is very easy to use and responsive! Very awesome!

Huepar-DE
Edited December 19, 2022

Une superbe app très facile à configurer qui emmène votre upsell panier sur un autre niveau ! J'adore !

La Pinte Francaise
October 11, 2021

super easy to install and amazing team. Definitely a great alternative to the other guys. Save money and exactly what you need

Kiin
January 18, 2023

Definitely recommend this app to anyone! Customer service (Leo) was fantastic. I was new to shopify and he guided me through the steps to have the app working.

However, it didn't work on my store (due to the theme) Leo refunded me! Such an awesome and great person.

Enchant Diffuser
About 2 months using the app
January 29, 2022

I've been using the free version and I can say that it has been very useful. No bugs so far. I highly recommend it. Very good customer service.

OverdriveDeals
About 2 months using the app
August 30, 2022

Definitely the best Upsell app out there! I´ve spent 2hours searching for upsell app and I couldn´t find anything that will meet my expectations till I found this one!
- Design 10/10
- Support 10/10
- functionality 10/10

SALITY
Slovakia
About 1 month using the app
July 1, 2022

Easy to set up, does what it's supposed to do and the support is great! If there will be more revenue is in my hands now depending on what upsells I offer ;)

paopao essentials - Naturkosmetik für die Frau
Germany
About 1 month using the app
February 6, 2022

Blown away - the support for Island upsell app and the team behind it is next level! Their product is super awesome and the support to backup any issue! Well done - you rock!

mylittlemome