JetPrint: All Print On Demand

JetPrint: All Print On Demand

by JetPrint Fulfillment

Print On Demand Shoes, Sneakers, Boots, Watches, Clothes & Bag

Groovy Graphics By Mt

Love it !! Thanks for a fresh new set of products !! So simple to us - bravo !!
Peace, love and laughs. MT

Pugyou

I cannot believe how awesome their customer support is. Seriously, they are nice, they do anything they can to help you out, the answer your questions as fast as they can (really fast). It's a shame I built my store using an other app before this one ; my only negative experience about JetPrint is that I should have used WAY earlier !!!!!!!! I recommend this app to anyone who wants to sell watches... They're even going to add some new product with their V2.0 ! I can't wait :)

October 25, 2019

Sincerely thank you for your review, we are trying our best to provide the best service and the best product quality to our customers, especially watch customized POD service. We have a variety of watch styles for your watch brand business;)

Nohoani

I NEVER leave reviews but this time I had to. First of all, the few products they offer are fantastic, but more than that, they are the only POD suppliers that ship to my target market with tracked, express shipping. Which is a game changer for me!

Plus, they are open to my suggestions as to product offerings and all and Jennifer has been a rockstar so far in answering all my questions in a promptly manner!

Thank you for existing and I wish we continue to have a successful business relationship!

October 25, 2019

Fabricated Official

I would give 10 out of 5 stars if I could! I very nearly gave up on Shopify as I didn't want to sell crappy products that my customers would be disappointed with. I couldn't find anything with value unless it was tshirts which I didn't want to sell. I stumbled across JetPrint and I cannot recommend this enough. Products are super high quality, the design software is easy peasy and simple. The mockup and importing is CRAZY - They include the information chart (material, fasten type etc) in the description for you so you don't have to copy over and waste precious time. I am SO EXCITED to start selling my products. Thank you so much JetPrint - you've made my entire year! Only one thing - please make some more wonderful watches for me to sell!!!

Alicaska

I rather enjoyed making up the watches.

Rock Ya

First time I have used this app...and I love it. Designed and launched 6 designs in less than 15 minutes!!!

Northwest Patriot

This is great! I'm coming up with so many great ideas for these products, I can't wait to get them into my stores!!

Boost Lovers Apparel

nice watch types need low cost tho

Cheap Watches Tech

Easy to setup, the base price could be a little lower though :P

Hometravel

great app, easy to install, easy to add variants and set pricing. very intuitive app.