JetPrint: Print On Demand

JetPrint: Print On Demand

Price: Free
Rating (4)
June 29, 2021

i love this app, i was able to make 3 awesome shoes that are getting notice fast. its easy to use2.

PsychoDelicz Customs
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 24, 2021

Having now received a few samples and an order for my Urban Explorer Uphoria Sneakers, I can't fault Jetprint and the level of customer service and support. Jennifer answered all my questions, and gave me some great development news after a few suggestions that I had made. My customer loves his Urban Explorers and has told me that the quality of the stitching and comfortable feel, is far better than a pair of £120 Fila Sneakers, that were frayed before even wearing. JetPrint is definitely my sneaker supplier of choice and I can't wait to order more samples and get them out to my customers. Blair Maule owner of yflshop.myshopify.com

Yflshop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 16, 2021

Sehr gute und große Angebotspalette und auch ein paar ausgefallene Sachen und jede menge Schuhe ist auf jeden fall ein blick wert

Tremonia-Design
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 11, 2021

I like this platform, it has a nice range of products and easy to navigate and create. I recommend this app for veveryone

DopeClothingCompany
June 10, 2021

Nice shoe app it would be better if I could get different fonts to be able to write on the shoes …..

Ayahgotit
June 10, 2021

I really like the range of products and prices are great. Can't wait to see more.
Templates are easy to use too. Thanks again!

Haygoodies Custom
June 5, 2021

The support is awesome. They quickly responded to my queries and solved them. The products catalog just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to work with Jetprint.

Hipber
India
June 3, 2021

OMG!!!!! I absolutely LOVE this POD provider! They have a wide variety of products and I really LOVE LOVE LOVE their watches!

Vocationwear
May 30, 2021

I have order watches from this manufacturer and they had great quality. Also were very supportive on placing/canceling and updating orders. 100% recommend !

Cerny Jewelry
May 30, 2021

Great platform. Easy to use and interact with different types of options and flexibilities to create your designs. Happy with the quality of their products they offer. We order, and they deliver. We will rate them as a Top 10 app for 2021.

Enhance Happy Life