JetPrint: Print On Demand

JetPrint: Print On Demand

Price: Free
Rating (4)
September 14, 2020

Exceptional customer service and quality print of demand provider. JetPrint has a really great range of unique products with a very easy to use interface. JetPrint is perfect for new business owners looking to start and established business looking to grow and expand. As an experienced print on demand user I'm excited by what JetPrint has to offer and look forward to driving more sales through their platform over the near term.

Canvas Classics
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 5, 2020

I used the older version of this app. When the new one deployed, I placed an order and was caught in the middle of both apps receiving a double charge for the item. Used the chat on the app and received quick responses and a refund for the double charge. Excellent customer service and support. The new is full of new design mockups that look wonderful and their design tool is so easy to use. Would recommend to anyone with or without much design experience. Great job JetPrint.

Swishgoods
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 14, 2020

We are truly amazed at how simple and easy set up is. The design tool is so helpful, plus easy to operate.

Treviaire Entertainment
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 26, 2020

I used this app to help me create my own brand of watch. It was very simple to use, and speedy responses if I had any questions. Can't wait to see my samples!

Eleven Eleven Watches
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 18, 2020

Great easy app to design with. Lot's of different watch options. Everything looks great an I can't wait to get my sample order.

13Signature13
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 21, 2020

This app is Amazing, user friendly and easy to use. Because of Jet Print I have my own logo on a customized watch!

The Varnell Vault
Time spent using app: 21 minutes
Edited May 21, 2020

This app is Fantastic I now have my own brand of watch without the outlay. easy to use app very straight forward

watchitnz.com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 17, 2020

I really enjoy this app. It is good for business. The staff as this company were very helpful during these difficult times.

Attahdesigns
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited May 10, 2020

Awesome app I love the way JetPrint implemented shipping data into the designing process, the platform is cool keep up the good work and continue to improve!..

Boss A Trillion Luxurious Brand & Store
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 4, 2020

Used the app mainly for watches. Great App! Looking forward to trying other products and sharing them on my store!

Ingensify