4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, user-friendly design, and features like a rewards system and referral program. They value its easy setup, customizability, and capacity to manage high sales volumes without extra charges. The integration with Shopify POS is beneficial for businesses with both online and physical stores. The customer support, available 24/7, is efficient and responsive, quickly resolving any technical issues. The app is recommended for enhancing customer loyalty and engagement.

January 21, 2024

excellent support from Jasmine. issue was rectified quickly . GREAT APP & SUPPORT!

HOUSE D'LUXE
South Africa
5 months using the app
January 18, 2024

I have been searching for the most user-friendly reward program to port over from my old website. Before settled with Joy, I tried another 2 apps only to discover there are so many limitations. Not only Joy has been able to meet my needs, their support team is great! A big shoutout to Abby who is always there to answer my questions promptly. Thank you! Reserving one more star as I have yet to test the app for a longer time. Shall come back to review it after 3 months.

PuriHealth
Singapore
4 days using the app
November 13, 2023

So far so good. Some minor layout issues but Hanna is more than helpful

Holistic Hydroponics
3 months using the app
October 28, 2023

A little confusing to set up, but customer service got us up and running.

Little Red Hen
3 days using the app
September 5, 2023

Fantastic customer service. I would give 5 stars, but there are a few little functional things I would love to have that are not quite there yet.

USM公式オンラインショップ
Japan
5 months using the app
September 13, 2023

I wanted to share my appreciation for the amazing support I received from Lydia and Tony. They were incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to resolve my issue. Their exceptional service made a big difference, and I'm very satisfied with their assistance. Lydia and Tony are a credit to your team, and I'm grateful for their excellent support

Earthy Origins
India
8 days using the app
September 17, 2023

Fast response when I had a question. So far I like the app. Still have some learning to do, but I think it will be perfect for my business needs!!

Noel Customs LLC
3 days using the app
August 16, 2023

Hana assisted me changing the currency of my rewards program in less than 2 minutes. She was super friendly and quick to respond :)

Peaches & Cream
South Africa
3 months using the app
July 17, 2023

It is fun and easy to use! Even though I'm on the free plan it still allows you to have a lot of features for all your needs for a loyalty program.

Sugacane Cosmetics
Almost 2 years using the app
February 13, 2024

Excellente service wanneer je vragen hebt!!

Daans Design