4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordable and user-friendly loyalty program management, including referral programs. Its customization options, ability to handle large volumes, and positive impact on customer retention are highly valued. The customer service is often praised for its responsiveness and effectiveness, with 24/7 support and robust tracking and reporting features.

March 27, 2024

Great experience when needing to get help. The tech team Tiana and Anivia solved my problem and were quick and easy to deal with.

Refill Nation
New Zealand
6 months using the app
April 3, 2024

I highly recommend this app! It's very user-friendly, and I particularly appreciate the excellent customer service provided by Emily. She is incredibly helpful and kind. Thank you!

COZMOA
21 days using the app
Edited April 11, 2024

Tiana & Hana were both very helpful getting my questions answered before launching our loyalty program on Shopify. We feel confident we have all the features we need to be successful for our specific needs, at an extremely pleasing price.

Voxel Dental
22 days using the app
March 22, 2024

The service is awesome, and they are always willing to help! Liz is the best I had two issues two different times and she fixed them both. Thanks

Shella Bella Beauty™️
About 2 months using the app
March 29, 2024

Sunny was fantastic! She provided clear and helpful answers to my questions about the loyalty app and went above and beyond by suggesting an excellent option for the air review app. Thanks to Sunny, I feel much more confident using both apps!

LowVoltageCables
28 days using the app
February 26, 2024

Wonderful app. It has all the functionalities I want under one roof. Our customers are also happy since we switched to Joy. The support team is really responsive and fixed the issues which I was facing. The handoff between their team is spectacular and seamless. A special thanks a lot to Abby, Gideon, Lydia, Hana, Toby, Esther and Emily for their help. They were proactive in providing a solution. Recommend this app to all

Herbal Strategi
India
2 months using the app
March 15, 2024

We are newbies trying to set up a Loyalty program for our Shopify store. Liz was able to help me understand how customers redeem point on line and through the POS system. Her videos were great! Thanks Liz

Soccer Locker
8 days using the app
March 15, 2024

Tiana and Anivia helped us quickly and solved the problem!! Thank you so much!!

Happinesz Natural Skin Care
Netherlands
Over 2 years using the app
April 4, 2024

Very useful app with lots of features to meet my needs, I had many questions and Liz was on hand the enitre way helping me get set up and ready to go!

MintKeeper
7 days using the app
March 25, 2024

Audrey was very helpful and very kind. From Is this a robot to a sincere human was nice. So far the app is amazing and cant wait to see what it brings in store.

Boppin