4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient order fulfillment, and quick shipping. It allows for the creation and sale of customizable, high-quality cosmetics without the hassle of inventory or shipping. The customer service is quick to respond and the app provides product samples for testing. Merchants appreciate the long-lasting, pigmented, cruelty-free products, easy product setup, custom branding tools, and seamless order management. The app also offers a simple process to start selling and a constantly updated product catalog to keep up with beauty trends.

February 1, 2024

Definitivamente é uma enganação.

SoulCrafters
Brazil
3 months using the app
Edited February 12, 2024

Scammers !! Don’t trust this website they stole my card information and took 49$ from my card without me subscribing and they don’t want to cancel my subscription , when I asked them to cancel subscription they lied about cancelling it. also they do not want to give me my money back unless I remove this review so they scam everyone else. Such an unprofessional company and should be taken down because it’s the reason I’m not drop shipping at Shopify again .

Shta
United Arab Emirates
13 days using the app
Innovation Labs. replied January 14, 2024

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. For us to understand your concern, please feel free to reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

I also sent you an email.

-Rochelle

December 21, 2023

A truly unfortunate experience. The idea is good. The execution unfortunately not. Racked up 49 customer orders over a week, couldn't place orders at all in their app. Tried clearing cache, different browsers, different devices and their tech team just couldn't get it working within a reasonable amount of time. Unfortunately will have to refund these customer's orders since Jubilee could not get their act together. The only bright side is they are responsive but that only goes so far if your service doesn't work in the first place. First app that we've had an actual bad experience with. It's a shame but we have to cut our losses and move forward.

REGENALIGHT
7 days using the app
Innovation Labs. replied January 14, 2024

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be happy to resolve this for you. Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty.

-Rochelle

February 23, 2024

BE AWARE. THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS!! THEY CHARGED MY CARD WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I HAD A 14 DAY FREE TRIAL. LACK OF COMMUNICATION FROM MS.ROCHELLE. PLEASE DO NO PLACE YOUR CARD INFORMATION ON THIS APP. THEY WILL SCAM YOU AND WILL NOT REFUND YOU. AFTER NUMEROUS TIMES OF REACHING OUT I DECIDED TO TAKE ACTION TO SUE THEM. I AM NOT THE FIRST PERSON THEY HAVE DONE THIS TOO! THIS APP WILL BE SHUT DOWN.

My Store
September 29, 2023

Attenzione a tutti,
sul sito non ci sono recapiti telefonici e/o mail
se uno vuole cancellarsi non è possibile e non si riesce nemmeno a togliere la carta di credito.
Continuano a prenderti il denaro dalla carta di credito senza potere fare nulla se non bloccare tramite il gestore l'utente
non ti rispondono nemmeno nella chat
sono dei truffatori !!!!

ALBARO'
Italy
About 1 hour using the app
Edited February 22, 2023

Great app. Easy to use but would love a phone app. I love that the products are vegan and cruelty free

Golden Delicious
New Zealand
5 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied February 1, 2023

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty so I can help you with this. Thank you! -Rochelle

Edited February 12, 2023

There a many product that require a minimum order and not enough that are available for drop shipping. It may be that I am not understanding the process at the moment.

NeatoCreato Designs
3 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied February 18, 2023

Hi there! I have sent you an email. Please reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty so I can help you. -Rochelle

February 9, 2023

very bad app.
not even professional designers, take a long time to get own designer
subscription paid as a pro and then deleted from Shopify, but the subscription still goes on, till you need to install the app again and remove a subscription from their application, not automatically from Shopify.
and of course still no refund.

Be Bulk Nutrition | BulkLab Nutrition
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
Innovation Labs. replied February 10, 2023

Hi there! Sorry you had to go through all of that! Please reach out to me at support@jubilee.beauty so I can assist you with your request. - Rochelle

January 6, 2023

The customer service is responsive but...

The app does not link well with shopify, and therefore orders are NOT synced. This is an issue they are well aware of. Rochelle suggested that I draft manual orders (not ideal and time consuming for sites that scale quickly!), as well she suggested I place an order via their app however there is no channel to do so. Meanwhile, they have collected my site data and analytics (you're welcome Jubilee) and yet caused my customers to wait several days without the giving my company the ability to fulfill the order.

They also don't allow you to download chat dialogue which was not helpful.

Also, they (without notice) removed products from their inventory without notifying my company - and I have already paid for ads which included images of those unique products. When the product was removed from their app, it disappeared from my site leaving it with an eyesore.

Helene Skin
3 days using the app
October 8, 2022

So I install the app after seeing the ads, I thought why not give it a try. Then I saw some nice beauty product where I can put my logo and sell it. That would be nice in a perfect world if i can do all that with no hassle. However, I quickly realize that app contain lots of bugs and I believe this app is not even finished. First, logo upload don't work. Second, after you click "add to product" on a product. Then you go to Products in the menu, both "Pushed to store" and "Unpublish" button not responding at all. So basically its useless to even download this app in shopify. No idea why they would advertise when it is not even complete

NIMASUN
3 days using the app
Innovation Labs. replied November 9, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. However, allow us to help you with your concern. One of our account managers will reach out to you directly to help with any issues that you may have otherwise, please chat with us or send us an email at support@jubilee.beauty so we can look into this matter right away. Thank you for your understanding and patience! - Rochelle