Reviews (592)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and efficient order fulfillment. It's praised for enabling customizable cosmetics branding without handling inventory or shipping. The app's standout feature is its seamless custom branding experience with a wide selection of high-quality, cruelty-free products. Merchants commend the fast shipping, affordable prices, and exceptional customer support. The app also offers product samples for testing and white label dropshipping products from US suppliers with no minimum order quantity.

Edited June 27, 2024

As a new starter I had originally given Jubilee 5 stars, unfortunately I am changing my review to 2 stars until the following is resolved. I have inquired numerous times in the last few weeks with no resolution on why I only have the ability to add 93 of the 250 unique products under my annual subscription we paid for. I should be able to add up to the maximum my subscription allows, but I am only have available 93 unique products to brand, there are no others to pick from. I also have 25 premium products, these I am ok with and have added.

For example there is no lipstick only lip gloss, there is no blush, there is no brushes, etc. All I am asking for is to have the ability to brand 250 products for the subscription plan I paid for.

Frustrated Customer.

CaBougieDo
About 1 month using the app
Innovation Labs. replied June 5, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our service and you're getting the support you need! Your positive feedback means the world to us and motivates our team to continue delivering the best experience possible.

Edited October 17, 2023

love it so far i look forward to working with this team for many of years but i only gave 2 right now bc I'm having trouble getting in touch with them to talk about my line an when I ask something i dont get a definite answer

Brittnay's boutique
About 1 month using the app
February 14, 2023

…………………………………………………………………….:……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..3……………………………………………………………..

Pitts Electronics & Gadgets
5 months using the app
Innovation Labs. replied February 18, 2023

Hi there! I have sent you an email. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with. You may reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty if you need assistance. -Rochelle

February 6, 2023

It looks sketchy. I installed this to try it and they want you to pay 99 cents to try it for 14 days?

What is the purpose of the free trial in the first place?

Gandara Naturals Beauty & Fashion
3 minutes using the app
Innovation Labs. replied February 6, 2023

Hi there! Thank you for your feedback! Please reach out to us at support@jubilee.beauty so I can assist you. -Rochelle