Reviews (2,342)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features and seamless integration with Shopify, which significantly enhances their sales and marketing strategies. Many recommend the managed services for improving promotional campaigns. The support team is often praised for their promptness and expertise. The app's Commerce AI is recognized for increasing conversion rates. Merchants commend the app's effectiveness in creating promotions that boost engagement and sales.

Edited May 27, 2020

Super-great software, super-easy to create and edit promotions. Good statistical information. Thank you for the developers!

Okoskabazar
Hungary
January 11, 2018

Very powerful CRO tool with strong service.
In our first month we are seeing 3x conversion rates on our email collection compared to the previous tool we were using.
It's easy to set up and manage and it can do pretty anything imaginable in terms of targeting and rules.
Customer support is quick and responsive.

Satchel Page
November 29, 2022

Justuno is very powerful, I just teamed up with Miranda from the managed services team and she is AMAZING. I am seeing results each month based on her help with strategies to optimize customer experience on my site. Thanks!!

Domestify
Justuno replied November 30, 2022

Thank you for your feedback, and we are glad to learn that Miranda has helped you increase conversions. We at Justuno are continuously in the process of improving our app for an enhanced experience. We look forward to growing alongside your business.

August 10, 2017

Great Pop Up App! Super Easy to use

Sanubi
Germany
Edited December 29, 2016

Great app, super easy to use and great functionality (a/b testing, pop-ups, tabs, etc). The pre-loaded designs are nice, but the design editor is what really stands out. Also, it integrates directly with Klaviyo which we a must for us. The customer support has also been quick and very helpful; they have real-time chat during the day and are quick to respond to emails. Highly recommend this app.

Imprettyfit
November 21, 2018

Best Shopify Promotional Tool!!! I definitely recommend the use of this app for your Shopify shop to help build your customer base and confidence!

ParadiseVapors.online
August 24, 2017

Very good app, efficient and easy to use. I recommend it!

Conectme
Brazil
December 6, 2017

Easy to use and easy to customize!

Private Holdings
September 16, 2017

I love the features of this app. I have it integrated with mailchimp and it makes collected and creating a mailing list easy.

Newday Direct
August 15, 2017

Fantastic App! Super easy to use and the conversions are great! Customer service is also excellent! Thanks guys!!

Massconstructionmealprep