4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its automation of eCommerce merchandising, notably automatic sorting of collections based on parameters like best selling, most reviewed, and most viewed. They value the customizable sorting preferences, product exclusion, and promotion of new items. The user-friendly interface, easy installation, and robust functionality are also praised. Merchants report improved conversion rates and increased sales, especially for less popular products. The real-time sorting capability and frequent updates keep collections well-organized. The customer service is commended for its responsiveness and support. The app is ideal for Shopify store owners with at least 100 SKUs.

February 16, 2024

the app stopped working for long time and i was charged, no refund was proceeded for that period.

missodd.com
United Arab Emirates
Kimonix replied February 19, 2024

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Could you let us know what didn’t work for you and why you didn't reach out for support? We also sent you an email and would like to connect to resolve any issues together.
Our top priority is to ensure our customers have a 5-star experience, and we are confident we can enhance your experience to achieve this. We look forward to your reply!

November 20, 2020

Putting in a product tag filter for a collection makes entire screen grey. Can't do anything. makes it useless for me.

YuGuitar
4 minutes using the app
Kimonix replied November 20, 2020

This is Daniel from Kimonix.
I’m very sorry that you had this initial experience with our app. However, I've noticed that you've spent less than a minute using our app, and also, we immediately tried to reach you and offered assistance and an onboarding call to make sure everything is working properly and help you with any question you might have.
I hope that you will reply to us and give us a chance to help you boost your store’s performance.
I've noticed you just opened your store, so congrats and good luck.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Xiexie