Reviews (750)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to add custom options to product pages, enhancing store customization. It's praised for its versatility, user-friendly interface, and professional support. Despite being free, it offers features on par with paid apps and can handle stores with numerous variants. Many appreciate its seamless theme integration and its potential to boost conversion rates.

May 15, 2024

Yeap this is the one fam! If you're looking for a product variant options with shopify these guys have you covered. All the options you need and the customer service is super speedy/friendly/spot on if you do need them (if your a bit nontechnical like me). Get this one you won't regret it!

Toochi Tattoo
New Zealand
12 months using the app
April 26, 2024

Not only is this app EXTREMLY useful, but the person or team behind it is one of a kind. They will literally walk you through understanding any process or way to use the app to meet your need.

Amazing amazing app and even more amazing support

GadgetConnections
12 months using the app
May 18, 2024

Honestly, this might be the best product options app hands down.

The ease of use and the number of customizations you can make to match your needs and your theme is amazing.

Plus, if you have any issues or comments the developer is very responsive and will go the extra mile to fix it for you.

Highly recommended

Mersam Designs
United Arab Emirates
4 months using the app
June 14, 2024

Great free app! A bit fiddly to use, and not really intuitive, which is why I didn't give it five stars.

But the customer service answers right away, is friendly, and if there's an issue will often just fix the issue for you instead of giving you a book on how to do it yourself like most of these apps do. Which I really appreciate!

I sell signed books and couldn't do it (without a lot of hassle) if I didn't have this app. Thanks!

Patricia Loofbourrow
About 2 years using the app
May 21, 2024

Customer service is phenomenal. They resolved my issue in less than 30 minutes. It offers a variety of options that meet my business needs, and I recommend this app to anyone looking for a free, simple option. Thank you King product!

Pretty 'N Reckless Stitching
About 1 month using the app
May 19, 2024

Very good app, I must say. Even the free plan provides great value. Setting up is easy and the support provided is excellent!! Luv it!

Lovesakes
6 months using the app
June 3, 2024

I just stating using it, i have encountered some technical problems concerning the product options. Customers had to refresh the page each time they select an option which is bad user experience. When I reached out to them they assisted me with that. Problem solved. Thanks guys keep the good work.

Dogs Smile
Côte d’Ivoire
6 days using the app
June 19, 2024

The best app there is!! The service is perfect and the app is easy to install. Integrates fine with Shopify! Love it

Vialetti.nl
Netherlands
28 days using the app
March 26, 2024

I love this app and the support that comes with it. We're still growing and need an app that will grow with us, allowing us to add custom variations to our personalized products. This does the trick perfectly. We needed some quick support when we first installed to figure out some conflicting apps, and then when we upgraded the theme. Both times, support was quick and helpful. Can't recommend this app or the company enough. Can't wait to grow with them.

Pug Life
6 months using the app
March 27, 2024

We love this app. It does what other apps could not do for us. Plus customer service is the best.

Talking Crow Coffee Roasters, LLC