Variant Option Product Options

custom product variant,unlimited options,color swatch, upload

Free

Bohomoon 21

Location Ukraine

Great App. Best all over the galaxies)) I needed in color switch on every product, this application give me this function. Thank You so much and BOW.

Kingrouse

Location China

This is a really good app. Easy to use and surprisingly flexible. The developers of this app were friendly and responded to questions promptly.

Goodlifeonline

Location China

This App is amazing,and offers a lot of features that paid apps don't have, and you don't need to know code to customize beautiful and beautiful product options.

LooveJewellery

Location China

It was easy to install and the support was quick and easy.It functions well and does exactly what I needed.The customer support is great, friendly and super fast!

AmberCraftDesign

The best variance app I have ever used. I'm surprised by their patient and fast customer service. Easy to use as a beginner! I owned a handcraft store and this gives my customer all customization they need. I tried approximately 7-8 app,the King app is by far the best I've ever used, even better than the paid apps.Thank you! :)

ReKreateDByRo

I installed and uninstalled the same day(thanks to king). The app gives a variety of options, which is what I needed but creating the template wasn't as simple as I thought. they have videos with no audio so all you see is a person clicking but no explanation of what is going on. I reached out to support and didn't receive the help most apps on here have been offering. I only gave 2 stars because my emailed was answered the same day but live chat needs to be offered. FYI it's poor customer service directing a customer to watch videos AFTER they have expressed they did. update: as you can see by the reply how focused they are on customer service. starting off with "first of all" is not a customer service friendly tone. I am not a male so to address me as such is pure disrespect. As I stated in the original review you answered my email in a timely manner which is why I gave 2 stars. what works for other may not work for me. Instead of trying to figure out a POSITIVE solution you want to attack me. Your team is frustrated and so I am for wasting my time downloading this app

May 18, 2022

First of all, our app provides a free and easy-to-use app and great customer support for all shopify sellers.

Almost all customer feedback is that our app is easy to use, and we don't know what problems the merchant encountered that made him think our app is not easy to use.

Our app provides customers with email help, video help, and FAQ help, but all of these don't work for this merchant, and we are also very confused.

When the merchant encountered a problem, even though we responded to his email, we did not know what caused the merchant to leave such a dishonest review of our app.

All members of our team are very frustrated by this! ! !

iCustomLabel

App does exactly what you need and the support team is very helpful and quick to respond. I highly recommend

Sausi tortai

Location Lithuania

An amazing app, which has everything and is highly customizable
And it is free
I truely recommend!

Midnight Motifs

This app is super simple to use. I use it to add various options to my products. These options are beyond what Shopify provides such as text boxes. Love love love this!

101internet.co.id

Location Indonesia

Мне понравилось приложение, все понятно и доступно, спасибо. Товары с помощью приложения лучше продаются.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33