Reviews (2,529)

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective email marketing and SMS tools that enhance customer engagement and sales. They appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify, user-friendly interface, and customizable email flows. The detailed analytics and continuous updates meet evolving marketing needs effectively. Additionally, the responsive customer support and extensive educational resources are particularly beneficial for new users.

January 12, 2024

There is a big email Google change by Feb 1st, 2024 so various things needed to be done .
This time I found the Klavyio team very responsive, sending me help info and answering my questions which was very helpful, as I am not a tecky person at all.

Normally Klavyio team answers swiftly, depending how busy they are.
I recommend this platform but not always super easy to use for untecky people. At first I got concrete help to set it all up because reading lots of articles of "how to" is not always easy and time consuming when you want direct, things done swiftly.

belledesoiree.com
Over 5 years using the app
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback on our responsiveness during the recent Yahoo / Google email changes. We're glad to have been helpful in providing information and answering your questions. We understand that these new requirements may pose some challenges for those less tech-savvy, but we're here to assist. If you ever need direct and swift help, feel free to reach out. We're committed to making your experience with Klaviyo as smooth as possible.

February 14, 2024

It was a useful app for us. We start our marketing by help that.

ORYX QUEEN
Sweden
2 months using the app
Klaviyo replied February 21, 2024

Thank you! We're are happy that Klaviyo has been of great use to you.

January 10, 2024

A little rocky of a start in the learning process. I think It's a great process but scheduling in time to really understand the interface is important and an investment. Would recommend for serious entrepreneurs

Cacti Oasis
5 months using the app
Klaviyo replied January 23, 2024

Thank you for sharing your insights! Your feedback is valuable, and we're continually enhancing the UI to ensure a more intuitive user experience. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point, feel free to reach out – we're here to help.

August 2, 2023

Take me a bit of time to learn all the features in the app, but overall, Klaviyo is a great tool for email marketing, I was able to make Pop-up Forms and create Email Flows very easily as a beginner. Highly recommended!

Ecopify
Over 3 years using the app
Klaviyo replied August 3, 2023

Great to hear, thanks so much for the review!

August 26, 2023

It's just a few months since I started using the app and it has been one of the best experience so far, because it makes it easier to set up flows and also I am able to reach out to their customer support with ease

Top Dog
3 months using the app
Klaviyo replied August 27, 2023

Thanks for the review and for choosing Klaviyo!

February 1, 2015

Very useful app, so far so good. The UI could be a little more user-friendly when selecting, managing or editing flows etc. Nevertheless, definitely worth installing!

Nneyah Cards
Nigeria
About 8 years using the app
November 24, 2016

Just started with this yesterday. Seems to be a nice app. Takes a little getting used to at setup. Sent out my first email campaign for this holiday season. Let's see what happens.
As I seem to have just over 400 people who I can send emails too, I have sent to about 240 as on the free version I am allowed only 250 emails, I think. Sending to over 250 is chargeable.
Definitely worth a try. Will decide how to proceed after I see the results.

Style N Craft
About 6 years using the app
April 13, 2017

Very handy app, and really helps us fill in the gaps at https://www.BIYHomebrewSupply.com by allowing automated emails and list building integrations with Shopify that other email list senders didn't really support very well. Easy interface, templates could be better, and is priced fairly (but I think all email list sending services charge too much, given how few emails actually get opened with each campaign send... but that's not to Klaviyo's detriment--their product is pretty freaking sweet)

Biyhbs
Over 5 years using the app
October 2, 2018

The functionality is great but it's a shame the costs rack up as you get more subscribers. It would be good to have a better pricing structure for the store owner. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Katys Boutique
About 5 years using the app
Edited April 2, 2019

Great email solution for those trying to boost conversions with automatic marketing, cart re targeting and all types of automatic flows. The ONLY DOWNSIDE to this email marketing app is that it is VERY expensive compared to just about every other option out there. It does offer some unique features, but none that should really bump the price up this high and it's the only reason I am giving it 4 stars.

It's about triple the price of mailchimp depending on how many emails you send out and how many contacts you have.

Vice Anvil Tactical