4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive flow setup, customizable features, and wide range of templates that aid in creating personalized marketing strategies. The advanced segmentation tools and SMS feature are praised for effectively targeting the right audience. The customer service is noted for being responsive and knowledgeable, providing quick issue resolution. The user-friendly interface is accessible to all merchants, and the app is often credited for generating significant revenue for businesses.

May 14, 2024

I love this app. It is probably one of my most used app that I pay for. It seamlessly integrates with shopify. I have seen my business grow with consistent campaign emails.

Probably the best digital marketing tool out there.

A little expensive for a small business, but when you learn how to use everything it has to offer, its totally worth it!

KuboandLucy Stationery Co
Over 2 years using the app
April 9, 2024

I've been in CRM for over a decade. If you use Shopify, hands down this is the best email marketing platform you can use.

The editor and segment creator are easy to use and include advance features. Also, integrations into Shopify and most Shopify apps take just minutes to set up. Outside of that, you get unlimited support and a dedicated success manager. My personal opinion...Klaviyo should be on every marketer's short-list when considering a new ESP.

Orgain
Over 4 years using the app
May 23, 2024

Great online support! Friendly, helpful, always have solutions and screen grab images/pictures to help you through the problem solving or solution. We've been using Klaviyo for 2 years now and new updates, Reviews feature and SMS features are terrific. We also love the Flows/Segmentation of the Database and more...well done Klaviyo keep up the good work for small businesses in eCommerce and helping us.

Silvermaple Boutique
Almost 2 years using the app
May 24, 2024

I love Klaviyo, so simple and so intuitive. With a little practice it is set up in no time. Once you have your templates, each week is easy to just produce your content and send to your hearts content. We've seen a much needed up turn in sales. The cost is around about 10% of the turnover each month so we are more than happy with that return. It keeps us fresh in our customers minds and ensures just that little bit of loyalty when the time comes.

Barefoot Junkie
About 2 years using the app
May 15, 2024

light years ahead of my previous CRM system. Klaviyo makes building newsletters and segmenting my subscriber base really easy. I've automated many flows on my own. I'm not a techie and everything is easy! It is also an easy integration with Shopify.

TanyaHeathUS
About 3 years using the app
May 15, 2024

Excellent App, works great for our email marketing. The flow set up is intuitive and can be easily customizable. Also, there are plenty of templates to choose to from, and to match with the theme of the online store.

Divine Inspiration Styles
Almost 6 years using the app
May 20, 2024

Klaviyo is a game-changer! It's like having an extra sales channel that helps us target the perfect customer with the perfect product at the perfect time. It's packed with features, and we've been really impressed. Plus, their customer service is fantastic. They go above and beyond to fix any issue until you're completely satisfied. We absolutely love Klaviyo! Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful marketing tool.

Cuddle Decor
Almost 4 years using the app
May 16, 2024

Klaviyo is a top-tier email marketing tool. It has helped our business drastically grow our email and SMS lists, and vastly grow our revenue. It is an easy-to-use tool with constantly improving analytics and features. The segmentation tools are key for our business to be able to properly segment our audience to offer personalized messaging due to the native integration with Shopify. From flows to campaigns to forms, Klaviyo is our 1-stop shop for all things email marketing. 5* customer support, training, and experience.

The Autism Helper
Over 2 years using the app
April 9, 2024

So easy to use with powerful flows built in to get you up and running quickly. Worth all your investment to learn and apply this sharp tool to your marketing schedule. We continue to see market gains monthly by using Klaviyo. It is a critical part of our email marketing.

Weeks Honey Farm
Over 3 years using the app
May 16, 2024

Klaviyo seamlessly integrates with Shopify giving you complete control on your customer data allowing you to segment and target specific groups

graphicsdirect.co.uk