4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust email marketing and SMS features, including an intuitive email builder, powerful segmentation, and automated flows. They appreciate the user-friendly interface, seamless integration with Shopify, and advanced analytics tools. The app's customer support is noted for its quick response and expertise. Comprehensive training and resources make it suitable for both new and established businesses. Some merchants reported a significant increase in revenue after using the app.

November 30, 2015

The app its great and easy to use but ill love to have an Spanish version

Rxwraps 2
Mexico
January 2, 2023

Klaviyo is a great tool for people who really really really want to spend a lot of time getting into the data weeds with their store. I used Klaviyo for nearly two years and, honestly, I never got my money's worth simply because I just didn't have the time to make it worth my while. It is, after all, pretty dang pricey if you have luck growing your list. I know, I know, if you watch reviews, there isn't a single reviewer who doesn't agree that it's the "best" email marketing app on the market ... The reality is that this tool is probably more than most small businesses need. Customer service was always helpful. Me, I'm looking for something less robust and cheaper because I never had any luck growing my email list.

OddGoods
September 10, 2021

Klaviyo is a great combination of features that make segmentation, email building, automation creation, and customer management all user-friendly, intuitive and convenient. I wish there were more capabilities for analyzing segments and campaigns post-send, but their analytics are more advanced and accessible than the other messaging softwares I use in for my job.

HydroJug
July 10, 2021

So far so good! I'm still learning the ropes. I wish it was easier to understand back populating and editing a flow while its active

I AM VALORA
June 13, 2021

This is my first time using Klaviyo and I can admit it's easy and simple. When I need help I either use the website or youtube. Great company!!

Tunnel Vision
January 7, 2021

I am still navigating and trying to figure things out. It will take a few more tries for me to fully understand how to use. For the most part I am happy with the email marketing portion. I will keep you posted as I progress.

WellKute Boutique
October 2, 2022

We have been using Klaviyo for a while now and this app works well for us. Now it does integrate with Loox reviews too. They keep increasing prices though, hence the 4-star

Matcha Cafe Bali
About 2 years using the app
Edited November 20, 2017

nice and useful tool for analytics & marketing

Raidillon
Belgium
About 2 years using the app
October 7, 2020

I'm Just learning and although there is a lot I don't know I feel like this has the potential to be a game-changer for us

My Store Belles & Beaus
Almost 2 years using the app
January 24, 2022

The Klaviyo App has been great for us in collecting newsletter sign ups, set up forms and conversion pop ups. There is a learning curve to really get the most out of the platform but I have found it to be fulfilling all of our needs (on the free version). We will certainly keep using it and, when the time comes, switch over to the paid version to continue our growth.

Fandomoid, Inc.