4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its intuitive flow setup, customizable features, and wide range of templates that aid in creating personalized marketing strategies. The advanced segmentation tools and SMS feature are praised for effectively targeting the right audience. The customer service is noted for being responsive and knowledgeable, providing quick issue resolution. The user-friendly interface is accessible to all merchants, and the app is often credited for generating significant revenue for businesses.

April 8, 2020

This app is literally earning me money! Since the day i started i can see my revenue go up! I love how easy it is! Would like translations though...

Sloop Fitness
Netherlands
11 months using the app
January 13, 2017

Works great! There are some glitches with the way browsers interpret the html that should be looked into and remedied, but overall very good. I appreciate that they give you a way to template standard Shopify emails based on the same themes used in Klaviyo.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co
11 months using the app
October 31, 2021

So far I'm loving it. At first when seeing other people use it, it was confusing. But after getting the chance to slow down and taking the time to learn it for myself, it's not too bad after all and you do get the flexibility to add in your own graphics, gifs, etc. to really make it your own without having to use the basic outlines that's provided. Additionally, everything is just seamless, simple, and straight to the point. Also, I love creating the flows and triggers, too. That really helps. The only thing I wish is that more fonts were implemented aside from your basic helvetica, character spacing, and such. That would help a ton. But, otherwise, that's about it.

Ode to Self Skincare and Wellness
10 months using the app
Klaviyo replied November 1, 2021

Hey Kimberlee, look out for an email from us with some font-related tips. We support more than Helvetica and are excited for you to explore your options! Stay tuned...

December 14, 2017

I've been using Klaviyo for over a year and have to say it's definitely the best for eCommerce. It's also the most expensive, but worth the price if you can afford it.

Puraorganic
10 months using the app
November 16, 2022

Klaviyo has been fantastic growth and revenue tool for our store. Great all around product. The summer release of the email editing interface changes are the only knock to 4 stars verses 5 stars. Some aspects of the new editor interface are a step forward while several seemed rushed and not as successful and easy to use as previously.

One Stop Plus
November 25, 2021

I am a novice at this type of work. Klaviyo's support has been great and has kept me on the right path. They provide practical help and solutions and get in and help you complete your projects.

Sophia and Pilar
August 31, 2020

I signed up just recently and it is easy to make a campaign and manage email lists. Recommended by Steve Chou and it is helping grow my business - Nahari Silks

Nahari Silks
October 1, 2015

Klaviyo has worked great for my small business. It was quick and easy to setup and gave me more insight into how my customers shopped on my site. It's free up to 250 contacts so you really have nothing to lose!

Reactor82
July 21, 2019

I used this app to help me do email marketing, as well as help me with the Abandoned cart, (when it happens). I like how it's being done and it would be nice to have more step by step instructions to follow, on all other aspects on how to use it better.

Good Life Trends
November 14, 2017

Great email marketing tool. Lots you can do and great support. Subscribe to our newsletter at www.woofsuits.com to get a sample of what Klaviyo can do :)

Woof Suits