Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Revival Retro

A Klaviyo error meant we broke GDPR rules. It sent a campaign to audience that was not subscribed to marketing. Consider the implications of that before signing up to their service.

Customer service is virtually non existent. After raising this issue, which is surely one of the most important service levels of an email marketing service, I had to chase them more than once for a response. For such an important issue with such big implications for a business i was horrified that Klaviyo didn't respond as a priority.

Eventually I got a two line response; they released a fix that they were continuing to monitor and they apologized for what happened.

Because it was Klaviyo's error, because they didn't immediately respond to my report, because I had to chase the status on this issue, I believe Klaviyo does not take GDPR compliance seriously. This is unacceptable to my business and I cancelled my account.

When I cancelled my account I made an official complaint identifying why I was leaving. As another example of Klaviyo's poor customer service it's been a month and i still haven't heard back from them regarding that complaint.

Samples From Mars

I pay over $900 / month and they don't even have phone support. Constant glitches delay product launches.

lushbabeboutique

I first decided to get this app because it supposedly "works well" with shopify. First and foremost it is NOT that simple to understand. Customer service/support does NOT respond right away. I was suppose to launch my website today and I've had to cancel. Customers were not receiving their welcome email/coupon codes. So bad for business, I've let a lot of people down and of course I'm sure I'm going to lose sales. I just requested for a refund and I hope they do not give me a hard time about it.

Lukchang Coffee Traders

Just hours before my launch I was attempting my first campaign email to inform my client base that I would be taking orders and when I hit send, my account was suspended and put under review! The notice to my clients did not go out! The damage that this has done to my business and the revenue that will be lost is immeasurable! If I could give this app less than 1 star, I would!

Distinctive Lighting

Waste of time. App doesn't install properly. Uses Google image verification which doesn't appear to work properly. Won't allow password reset. Exceptionally frustrating experience.

Little Wascal Co

I HATE THIS APP. I have lost SO many sales in my opening/launch week as people simple aren't getting the signup/welcome flow series I spent HOURS setting up. Customers are emailing me to tell me they aren't getting their discount code, and I look like an idiot. Emails to support give me 'generic' fixes and I've been going backwards and forwards for 3-4 days with no resolution. Everything support have told me to do, I've done and it still doesn't work. If I don't get this issue sorted by COB Monday your app is being deleted.

ThisSoundsCool

Even after disconnecting this app, they still bill me. Their instructions for cancelling my account was really hard.

JiveTurtle

Absolutely the worst pricing structure and cancellation process. It is all laid out for them to make money.

Please avoid using this app if you don't want headaches!

InNature Teas

NOT A GREAT SUPPORT .... AFTER ONE WEEK , WE STILL DO NOT KNOW , THEIR PRICING - WEHAVE REQUESTED SEVERAL TIMES ... VERY ODD
NOT TOO PROFESSIONAL , TO SAY THE LEAST

AGAIN , WE HEARD GOOD THINGS - BUT UNABLE TO OPEN THE PAGE WITH THE PRICES

Tana Elegant

Got my account banned. Contacted them several times via motconvit.ftu@gmail.com and still did not get the final response. Not very responsive support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7