Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Brain Forza

Honestly, I hate Klaviyo. I was recommended to switch by my Marketing guy (because they get about 50% commission, checkout Klaviyos Gold, Platinum and Silver partner agreements). Its a total ripoff and lacks basic functionality that Mailchimp has. Mailchimp is half the price, with all the same and significantly more features including way better segmentation, demographic estimated, re-marketing tools, postcards, built in surveys, landing pages, etc. Also my favorite Mailchimp feature, is a one-click button that lets you re-send a campaign to those who didn't open it the first time. Gets huge open rate gains. Klaviyo is garbage. I never should have switched over. Don't waste your money.

July 29, 2021

Hi there! So sorry to hear about these frustrations. We'd love to connect and better understand what's going on so that we can help. Our team is reaching out to you and your agency partner as we speak. Thanks for sharing your feedback so we can get to the bottom of it.

Kill Cliff

Customer service is TERRIBLE! Also, Beware if you use their SMS, you are putting your company at compliance risk. This last issue is our final straw with them. They locked (disabled) our account automatically for uploading a list of email addresses that were legally collected from an event we were involved with. So if you don't mind risking your account being shut down until one of their "customer service" reps gets to your ticket within a few days, by all means give them a try. If you want to have a reliable e-mail service, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

July 22, 2021

Hey, so sorry to hear this is happening. Our team has taken a look at your account to figure out what's going on and should already be in touch. Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you asap.

World Scents and More

This app is very difficult to use and no support what so ever. I am looking for a more user friendly one that can be more helpful.

July 19, 2021

Hi! We'd love to hear more from you. Our team should be reaching out shortly to get further details on your experience.

Tilba Beauty

terrible app, i also unsubscribed and continue receiving emails from them, very frustrating :( grrrrr

July 16, 2021

Hi there! We'd love to know more about what wasn't working for you with Klaviyo. Our team is reaching out if you're open to sharing more details. They'll also confirm your email address so we can make sure the right email is unsubscribed on our end.

PICA·PAU Woodcraft® | Óculos de Sol de Madeira | Marca Portuguesa

I used it one time and after I deleted the app, I was charged for 70USD even tough we were not using it anymore. Be careful.

July 12, 2021

Hey there - sounds like your account didn't get cancelled properly. Totally understand and we're happy to help. If you can send a note to us through your account portal our team can look into it for you and get things corrected.

Gussy Dup

I'm a small business signed up to a PAID plan but cannot use Klaviyo because I simply cannot get any support at all. I've tried for weeks to get some basic onboarding assistance. Every time I manage to get a meeting booked in with someone from Klaviyo, they always cancel either at the very last minute or whilst I'm waiting for them to attend the meeting. They don't seem to cater for the Australian market (ie. all meeting times are US based) and I suspect that's why their 'support' team consistently cancel when the meeting is even close to AUS business hours (Note: I've even tried to attend in their own time zone however and still been stood up). A lot of time and money wasted so far with no result.

July 9, 2021

Hey there! Totally hear you, that sounds frustrating. Our team should have already been in touch about getting that call scheduled. We love our Australian customers and look forward to getting you up and running.

SneakerUnionUSA

I wanted to use their SMS service for my business. once i signed up i was contacted through email be a Klaviyo Rep named Azita to set up a call, which I did for the same day. When Azita called me I was able to tell right away that she has zero interest in answering my questions and just calling as job duty. Any question i had she replied with someone will contact you regarding your question. 4 days went by with no communication. I sent Azita 2 more emails with no replies. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

July 9, 2021

Hi SneakerUnionUSA! So sorry to hear about this back and forth. It's certainly not reflective of the way you deserve to be treated. Someone from our team should already be in touch with you to try and resolve any questions you have.

Qute Official

TERRIBLE!
Tonight, I launched my brand with Ad campaigns and I was setting up my Klaviyo email flows and doing SO GREAT with my business set up, UNTIL all of sudden, YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED. (For no reason) . we will be back to you.
This is what I faced to, during my HOT TIME. now I stopped all my Ad campaignes because this app....... (Klaviyo) damaged my business.
You may wondering why I did not reach to them first?
Yeah I tried live chat as an Urgency way! Sorry, Live chat is only available for Paid Plans!
This is beyond insulting.....
You have money, we support you.
You have no money for us, You can talk to my.... hand.
I closed my SMSbumps account because of Klaviyo.
It was my biggest ecommerce mistake.
DO NOT USE this app.....
Search about SMSbump. they are doing way better than this app.

July 9, 2021

Ooof that's not how you want a launch to go. We do often limit sending until we can verify your account which can take some time. We do this to protect every customer and ultimately it will protect you as well, not to mention provide better deliverability overall. That doesn't take away from the fact that it's frustrating when you're trying to set things up mid-launch. Would love to help you get setup properly when you aren't in the middle of a launch so we can do it the right way and provide you the best possible deliverability for your SMS campaigns.

120 Ventures Inc

Klaviyo suspended our account despite the fact we had never abused the app and are in good standing with Shopify. We had previously used the service. Klaviyo was not helpful and slow despite repeated attempts to have them understand this was a charity event and urgent time needs. We used Mailchimp, way easier, faster and better.

BURGA

This app is well marketed, and go to tool for e-commerce email marketing. However be cautious that installing klaviyo shopify app and inserting their .JS to your store it takes 15 website speed points out of 100 possible speed points. Our developer pointed this out that klaviyo app inserts a ton of not needed stuff to the site that kills the speed performance score of the site. WE ran a test where we removed their .JS from our store and our google speed insights score went from 20 to 35... Klaviyo please fix this

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17