Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Email, SMS, and more - a unified customer platform

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Alex Rome Sound

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! POSSIBLE SCAM (read this before using this service) Klaviyo has been nothing but trouble since we've started using it about two years ago. Let's start with emailing. Open rates are horrifically low when emailing our most loyal customers with this service. We were able to triple our open rates immediately by using a different service. My first issue with Klaviyo is poor support. Live chat takes a day or two to respond to simple and urgent requests and email support is appalling. In two years, I've not gotten a single written reply to any questions I've asked. All they do is send you blogs or pre-written responses that do anything but answer your questions. Waiting for simple (real) answers from Klaviyo support is so frustrating and has suspended the email side of my business by days or weeks at a time. Lastly, I could not even cancel this service without issues! YOU CAN NOT CANCEL BILLING FOR YOUR ACCOUNT! You can only 'request' to cancel billing for your account. I 'requested' to cancel billing for my account and was denied for whatever reason and therefore was billed over $550 for the next month. What kind of scam is this? The only way out of this scam was to dispute the charge. I hate disputing charges because of what disputes can do to a business but what was I supposed to do? I asked their support 6 different times to refund me and cancel my account and kept having to wait days for the same pre-written response that kept referring me to a blog. I literally begged over and over for a human to respond to me regarding this issue and they kept sending the same reply to me on how to cancel my account. I've never experienced this type of interaction with a service that costs as much as Klaviyo. I hate disputing charges and would do anything to avoid leaving poor reviews on a service because I understand how hard it is to build a business but these practices aren't safe. Proceed with Klaviyo with caution.

June 22, 2022

Hey there! So sorry to hear about these issues - it's certainly not an experience we want for any of our customers. Our support team noted there are 2 different accounts under your brand name. Can you please email feedback@klaviyo.com with details on which piece of feedback relates to which account so we can dig in and support you here? Much appreciated!

Ethnilink

Location France

Très déçu par cette application. La visioconférence qu'ils proposent ne permet pas du tout de se rendre compte si cela correspond ou pas aux attentes et ils vous demandent de payer la première mensualité tout de suite en cb. Le problème, même si au bout de 24/48h vous vous rendez compte que cela ne vous convient pas aucun remboursement possible. De plus, aux questions posées, il y a beaucoup trop de réponses automatisées. Tout est en anglais et je devais avoir un interlocuteur en français que je n'ai jamais eu. quand à la connexion avec Smile, cela n'a pas été possible non plus. Ils devraient avant que l'on paye, mieux expliqué comment fonctionne leur application pour éviter les mécontents

Pomppa Shop Deutschland

Location Germany

Ich komme mit einigen Dingen nicht zurecht, Live Chat gibt es nur bei kostenpflichtigen Plänen, auf Support E Mails wird leider nicht geantwortet. Nun wollte ich einen kostenpflichtigen Plan abschließen, leider wird meine Kreditkarte aus welchen Gründen auch immer, nicht akzeptiert und meine VAT ID ist angeblich ungültig. Das war es dann wohl mit Klaviyo, schade, der Umfang der App ist sicher toll, aber ohne Support für mich nicht umsetzbar.

Zeitgeist Vintage

Location Germany

We had a very pushy sales rep who pressured us into installing the app within one week because only then they could provide help with setting up flows and so on. Once we installed the app he stopped replying to our messages and we never heard from klaviyo again. For support they expect you to wait in a chat for almost two hours, which is pretty crazy considering that they sell to entrepreneurs. All in all we had a pretty scammy and unprofessional experience so far. We did not expect this and are negatively surprised by the brand.

iLevel Lab

every time you contact the chat it is 8 hours, and they are not fully trained and don't have an answer to any technical issue so you have to close and start a new chat hopping you'll get somebody else! no tel support.

May 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. Apologies about our chat wait times, we're working to get those reduced across the board. I checked in with our support team and see we've resolved your chat queries and/or escalated as needed but I'm going to have someone from our growth team reach out and see how we can continue to help. Keep an eye out for a message from us!

My Brush Set

Very poor service. Klaviyo owe use close to 8000 on accounts that we closed but they continue to charge. Not happy with the lack of response in the last 2 to 3 months. They are now ignoring my emails.

ericjewelry

I'm about to uninstall this app, it doesn't sync all my email subscribers on top of shopify and there is no customer support, just endless bots, although some of the features are really good, but other apps can replace it perfectly

May 10, 2022

Hey there! I think our support team has already been in touch. Hopefully any issues you've faced have been resolved and you're on your way to personalized messaging and utilizing your Customer First Data with Klaviyo!

Dèlavè Denim Co

The app could be ok to work but due to the EXTREMELY TERRIBLE customer service, one will never know. I made numerous requests for a demo. All demo requests were denied (though they advertise it), leaving me to create an account, have issues, and literally nobody to assist. I tried the chat, where I got a message that I needed a paid account in order to receive help. Well my lists of contacts does not require a paid account and quite Franky, I would not need to do all of this, if someone would be willing to provide a demo.

May 10, 2022

Hi! So sorry you're experiencing these issues. Our team is happy to help - keep an eye on your inbox for a message from us.

Pawsy

Location Sweden

Extremely extremely hard to use and does not even save changes, no tutorials that work whatsoever. Nice one!

May 10, 2022

Hey there! We appreciate your feedback - our support team is going to look into these issues for you but if you have details you can send to feedback@klaviyo.com that would be so helpful. Thanks in advance!

ForTheFit.com

I've tried several platforms and this one offered to do so much more with regard to segmentation that I decided to switch and try it- what a mistake that was. Super expensive and what you get in exchange is a complex system and ZERO onboarding or other customer support. I'm not a newbie- I know my stuff (16 years!) - and I found it challenging - stalled at every turn. Contact support and you get referral to their online learning guides or community support - well this isn't free software (far from it- super expensive versus competitors) and if the online materials were helpful, I wouldn't have to contact tech support so much. It takes 48 hours to hear a reply to a support email - which only really kicks off the convo- it will be a week at minimum before you can resolve anything with all the back and forth (and the first line is always -"read this support article" - I did, it didn't help, that's why I'm contacting you!). Chat is not available until you sign up for the expensive plans, only to find out they still try to answer via ai (have you read this article?) then are only available with a human 9am to 5pm and IF you can get past the AI monster, there are (not exaggerating) - 76 people ahead of you in line! That will take you till 5pm when oops - you're back at AI for answers. I can't wait for the reply, by the way- they'll refer me to an article or community support.

April 29, 2022

Hi there! Totally appreciate this is not the experience you deserve or that we want to provide. Our support team is reaching out to you today - keep an eye out for their reply!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21