Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

webpet.de

An sich richtig geniale App, aber sie ist dauerhaft am ruckeln und lädt ewig nicht, oder man sieht einen weißen Bildschirm... Damit kann man nichts anfangen. Bitte beheben, dann 5 Sterne!

Pelican House

Wasted hours of my day setting up my account and lists, only to find that there is no way to really remove subscribers or view/filter your subscribers (only the most recent 50?? WHY?). I had over a thousand "subscribers" from my website opt in form that were spam and I wanted to delete them but couldn't. You can only delete one person at a time, and only by searching their email address. I guess that's to be expected for a service where you pay per subscriber. Infuriatingly non-intuitive and cluttered interface. Find another service.

October 26, 2020

Hey Pelican House Team! Sorry to hear you were having trouble deleting contacts! We have a public guide here in our help center that will explain how to do this https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005073867-How-to-Bulk-Delete-or-Suppress-Contacts-in-Klaviyo Our team has also reached out to help with any other questions you might have

SugarAndVapor

BE CAREFUL TO UPGRADE YOUR PLAN! The plan cannot be canceled because you have to submit a form for cancellation. Then no one will reply to you. Their customer service is zero and totally waste your money. I've paid $700 a month and a lot of time to setting up. The result is frustrating. So I submit the cancellation one week before the new billing cycle. Guess what, NO RESPONSES UNTIL NOW. So I have to pay for next month!! AWFUL APP I'VE EVER SEEN

October 21, 2020

Hi SugarAndVapor, We're sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience! It is not our practice to charge if you've cancelled and aren't using the product, our support team has reached out to understand more about what went wrong.

BVstylez

This is one of the worst apps so far I've tried in Shopify. Cost per month is high, to reach support is difficulty, their flows do not work as it should and to keep track of our flow we opted for bcc on each email; it worked on 1-flow only and the rest never worked. We reached out to customer support to get assistance and they never resolved the issue longer than 24-hours. It is not worth the money nor the setup time.

EcoPartyWarehouse

one day for no reason they just disabled my account with no explanation. Would stay far away lots of great alternatives

Smarty Had A Party Wholesale

I had a great experience and then one day for no reason the just disabled my account with no explanation I had to threaten them just to get my data out of there.. Would not recommend to anyone I care about.

ウェーブロックAT e-shop

The App worked well but after we upgraded to billing-plan, really struggled to finish this plan. We asked our first cancellation on the end of August but we need to wait for a specialist's mail to finish. As of October 15th, we haven't received any mail from the specialist and Klaviyo is still charging us.. Very unfriendly.

Innovative Journaling

OCT 31 Update:
I just downgraded this app to a 1 because of their customer service. While is it a really good tool for those of us selling physical products on an ecommerce site, It has by far the absolute worst Customer Service of any CRM app I have used in the last 15 years.
Sometimes their automated Flows do not work. If that happens on a weekend, like it is now, then you have basically no customer support until Monday and you have lost sales for a weekend email campaign which will not send.
So what if it happens over BFCM? There will probably be no support from Wednesday afternoon till Monday morning. While it's great this company cares about their employees, the support they offer to their customers is really the worst I have ever encountered in this particular niche. When it comes to reviewing an app like this there are 2 things to consider… the app itself and the customer service. Also, the experience of the reviewer using the app. CRM apps always have a steep learning curve and so at the beginning support is needed to help us fill in the gaps where documentation is lacking. I have been using this app for about 2 years and participated in the Beta testing of their drag and drop Flows. I know my way around it but still need some help from time to time. I am writing this review so you know what are getting into before you make a purchase decision..
Like most apps, it has its quirks and that's all cool. You just need to learn them and just about every CRM app has a steep learning curve to overcome at the beginning so a good and timely support team is really critical. The app itself is a really great value. To capture all that value good customer service is needed and that is where Klaviyo falls short. In fact, over my last 20 years on ecommerce, this company’s customer service is, in my experience, one of the worst I have ever experienced. First off, they only have chat support and then... the chat hours are limited and the actual quality of the support is hit or miss. Be prepared to wait up to 45 minutes or longer to even get to a support rep. Although, to be fair, wait times, in my experience, have been as quick as 15 or 20 minutes. They do actively support the ecommerce community with fresh, innovative ideas and create videos which are totally awesome and very relevant. This is a great platform if they only had decent customer service.
I gave the rating of 2 only because of the app itself. It’s a good app with lousy support.
If you do decide to purchase this app then just know that the customer service is pretty terrible and that I am not just a newbie to this app but have been using it for about 2 years.

FRWRD Skincare™

I've heard nothing but good things about this platform, however, after attempting to use their E-mail system for a month it's by far the WORST software and WORST customer service I have experienced in my life. Not to mention incredibly underhanded tactics by their development team to make it infuriatingly difficult to manage your customers/profiles in their system! They clearly do this so that it's hard to remove contacts ... because they charge you based on the number of subscribers you have. ie) No multiple select to remove profiles. Their profile page doesn't even auto-scroll to refresh more profiles!!! You have to manually search and click 3x into someone's profile to delete it, or create a segment which is also wonky with not enough options to delete (bots). Their customer service is ABYSMAL. If you get an e-mail back at all it may take days or weeks. Then to a detailed question you will receive a single line non-sensical answer. As soon as I can find ANY alternative I'm gone. WORST platform period.

THE MINI PAWS

very poor support. we send them emails but there is no reply from their side. we regret adding there app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12