Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Home SH Store

Almost imposible to make it work. I installed it and emails were not sent. Followed the installation process but it did not work. A complete waste of time. Klaviyo has to understand we as dropshippers have no time to code. Make it easy to install please.

Le Stylistic

So many apps on shopify think it's normal to be paid a lot for a poor service and Klavyio is definitely one of them.

INSML

I have to review the purchased product, no one has reviewed it within a few days. I can't use it at all, and there will be no refund.

OnTheList HK

It's crap. We chose Klaviyo because it can create coupons and activate upon sending the email, 22% of the times it didn't work (we have 3 shopify-linked Klaviyo account, all experienced the same). Contacted support, and the problem was never solved, they just say "it's hard to say why it didn't work..." ????? Seriously?
The upside is, the onboarding manager and account manager was very helpful and nice.

kindtouchlovers

I can't use this app because I can't send any emails. I created 4 flows and run them live, but I didn't receive any emails on 3 different email addresses with 3 different devices. I can't run my store now too, because my clients won't receive any coupons that I promise to send them by email. There is no support too, it's been 35 hours since I emailed them, and they didn't answer yet. Very disappointed with this, I thought this app will be much more helpful

Loyal & Lush

The platform isn't intuitive and the customer service is mediocre at best. The final straw was when one of my flows stopped sending emails for no reason. Klaviyo customer service had no idea why and had to escalate. Also you have to pay extra for no double opt-in, which is ridiculous.

Galaxybuzz

Leider antwortet der Support nicht auf meine Emails.
Kein Zugang mehr zu meinem Klaviyo-Dashboard möglich (nur noch über die Shopify App am Handy, was aber keine Lösung ist)
Über einen Browser werde ich bei dem Login-Versuch nach einem Bestätigungscode gefragt, welcher per Email versendet werden sollte (Ich erhalte aber keinen Code per Email). Emails mehrmals überprüft.
Etliche Emails wurden bisher ignoriert und keinerlei Reaktion seitens Klaviyo. Echt Schade.

December 22, 2020

Hi Galaxybuzz! We're sorry to hear about your login trouble. We've looked into the issue, and it appears that your email domain isn't connected to an accessible IP. This is why you haven't been able to receive our emails, including our verification codes and responses from our Support team. We'd recommend working with your email domain provider to resolve this issue so we can send emails to your address again.

Marvels from the World

Terrible experience with support. Raised one ticket with no response. Raised another which took nearly 24 hours for a response on an urgent item when they promise 2 hours. So went to live chat which was a waste of time - rude and seriously unhelpful. The platform is also half built and buggy. Features clearly listed in the documentation don't exist on our paid plan for some reason. UI/UX is terrible and it's hard to get to the basic analytics you need.

Katabasis

Don't bother, just tried to send out the email announcing the launch of my website to my VIP client list (a huge 10 people) and my account was disabled until they review it which takes one business day. Well its Sat. so now I either have to push back my entire social media campaign or my VIP clients are going to find out after the general public. Great work guys, maybe you could have verified my account in the 6 months I have had the app installed and not the moment I send out a campaign.

Terbos Jewellery

Our account has been suddenly disabled and the explanation is a joke. With out account disabled we cannot access the live chat, there is no number to call and this has been a huge disappointment

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13