Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Home Refinery

If you are using this on multiple stores, or doing any sort of switch, reinstallation, it is an absolute nightmare.
They have the most counterintuitive design and setup.
I don't trust letting them handle thousands of my email list, so would rather pay higher for a better email marketing app

IMG Home

What a waste of time and work!. Sign up forms will not show on internet explorer. Do you know how many people use explorer that won't be able to subscribe? What a big flaw. Not recommended

Banana Watch Bands

Worst email marketing app. SO many bugs, error messages, and delays. Cannot stand the frustration towards this platform.

March 3, 2020

Appreciate the honesty and feedback. We'd love to connect and help and make it right. Please connect with us https://www.klaviyo.com/landing/contact-us

celltech

I believed the hype! Shame on you Ezra Firestone - there is really nothing special about Klavyio! - pure marketing BS. They do however think they are very special...

I deleted your app from my Shopify store so why did you charge me again?

"Removing our app from your Shopify account does not cancel your Klaviyo account. We are a separate platform from Shopify so you must send a cancellation request to us in order to cancel the Klaviyo account".

WTF! Klavyio was downloaded through Shopify!!!
How is it possible that Shopify have allowed them this lofty station?

The last straw was when we reached out to them for the FIRST time with an elementary trigger split issue. After 6 emails we were thinking we'd entered some parallel existence - they just did not want to extend any help, both the Klavyio peeps JOSH + SEAN were really cagey and unwilling to assist us in any meaningful way - well this is what happens when you neglect a paying customer the way you did guys! I suggest you guys get retrained.

We are really disgusted by your lack of care and arrogant attitude.

Now kindly CANCEL my account.

Regards

March 3, 2020

Hi Celltech. Sorry to hear this, but really appreciate the feedback. We'll be sure to share it. If you'd be up for it we'd love to connect/chat and see if we can help. Best bet itis to reach out here https://www.klaviyo.com/landing/contact-us

Kan Goods

I still have not received confirmation email to be able to use the service. I also sent details to customer service a week ago today. No word yet. I would like to try it out, but for now I giving a one star.

February 5, 2020

Kan Goods. Has this been resolved at all? We at Klaviyo definitely want to help. You can always connect with us at https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

420pcr

Customer service is awful! takes days to reply, unable to screenshare and trouble shoot. They even deleted my customer files with NO way to recover... Sorry wish I could do more was the reply... I would give ZERO stars if possible

THACKER

Stay away, unless you want to disrupt your business (not in a good way).

Some, not all, of the issues experienced over this past year: unannounced maintenance that disables one from sending or scheduling email campaigns (during busiest and most promotional times of the year–no less!), being disconnected from integrations like Shopify or Loyalty Lion, welcome series flows that mysteriously stop working (and told by the engineers they are looking into it, but may take up to a few weeks to fix), etc.

Chat support is all over the place–when you can get someone on the chat (again, many times of the day chat is unavailable... emails get a response after a few days). One chat assures that the issue is fixed; when it turns out that it is not, another chatter blames the first chatter for not fixing it properly and offers a very complicated solution; when the second fix, in turn, does not work then the third chatter blames it on the second... and so it goes. Meanwhile, the issue does not get fixed and lingers.

Canceling them took running around in circles. Finally, when threatened with higher action, the cancellation did come through–with a snide note "good luck in your next endeavor." Is this professional? Not. But consistent with Klaviyo's overall attitude.

Not sure how long this company will exist... but that should be their problem, not mine.

LUCYD eShop

Klaviyo sucks. overpriced. also their previewer has a bug that makes it so the final email does not always match the content you set up. thanks to klaviyo, we sent an email to 5000 subs with half the text in an illegible white font. they denied any fault on their part once escalated even though the previous rep admitted to the issue. AVOID. use another cheaper service, theyre all the same

25 Letters

I spent over 2 hours perfecting a campaign for the Black Friday weekend, ONLY to have my email cancelled and be notified that it will take 1 business day for my account to be reviewed by the compliance team. This means, by the time my account is no longer disabled, the black friday weekend will be over. This was my very first campaign I have ever done on my shop, but I definitely won't be recommending this app to any one else.

Performance Fuel and Nutrition

They called me because I left a bad review. They said they would happy to answer any questions I had but they said they were unwilling to help show how to put together campaigns. Its just another half-hearted attempt to placate someone for a bad review. I don't appreciate the dishonesty when you sign up for a live workshop and sign you up at a certain time to find out it s a prerecorded video.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9