Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Rx-SkinCare

One of the best email providers on the market. So easy to use and create emails and retargeting lists. Absolutely amazing work, thank you!!

Daily Essentials

The best email marketing app for Shopify! Anyone leaving a bad review is just in experienced. This app is easy to comprehend, and you can set up any type of email campaign. Also you can intergrate your current shopify email list and send them as many emils as you want. ALso you can customize your emails and make them look very professional. I HIGHLY SUGGEST this app for anyone looking to generate some more income through the backend! You can increase your revenue by up to 20% with email marketing. This app is the perfect choice trust me I have tryed many apps and this one is the best by far. Also many high level internet marketers, and people who own email marketing buisness's use this app. All in all I love it and its free!

Chestpax

This app is amazing, just sent bulk emails to customers letting the, know about shipping delays from the virus, AWESOME!!

Nooks

Fantastic for email marketing and SMS. Great deliverability, love the flows that you can set up. Klaviyo accounts for about 30% of our revenue. The team is also fantastic - they're always looking to improve and actually speak to their customers about what they like, don't like etc. Cannot recommend them enough.

eWatch Me Now

I used this app because it is free for me as a brand new newbie, it takes off a lot of stress. It will control my emails that I would receive the new ones that make a huge difference on growing my business. I am very grateful for the help of this app designer, it will be a great help to me.

The Revival

This app is intuitive to use...especially considering the complexity of the data it tracks. Klaviyo was very helpful with initial setup too. I am NOT a techie, but I have managed to get my email flows set up.

Art-Factory

It is quite convenient to manage your Shopify store email workflow. I personally appreciate the templates

chilesano

its better than mailchimp, its very nice, you can set up a lot of thing, i love it, you must try it now

Rabid Clothing

Amazing app, has it all.
i just wish i could afford the full version!
but ill continue using until something else comes along

Bald Barbers LLC

Klaviyo is hands-down the best marketing app. You can add anywhere from 1-30% of sales from this one app. And with such a competitive price. Definitely 5/5 stars

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65