Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Petz Mill

Best email app we have used so far. Easy to set up campaigns and we have had a pretty decent return so far. Perfectly adapted to eCommerce!

Hemp Gallery Australia Pty Ltd

Super user friendly. I have literally spent hours adjusting templates and having full flexibility on the look and feel of not only EDMs, but the confirmation and shipping emails. The Flows are fantastic and I have already seen a positive response from customers. As I'm sure lots of people do, I'm left asking myself why I didn't start using this sooner?!

Sexta Fórmula

Es una aplicación completa y bastante funcional. Tiene una curva de aprendizaje media-alta, pero cualquiera que pase el suficiente tiempo usándola aprenderá todo lo necesario para un buen marketing de correo electrónico. Recomendada para todo el mundo. No puedo quejarme absolutamente de nada.

Nettimport.no AS

Fantastic app and love the integration with Shopify. Makes all the work a lot easier. Love that they also offer a good portion free to get started.

Lasclay

Better than Mailchimp, lots of possibilities for customization which really helps when you're dealing with customers in different languages.

Magic Shop Love

I used this app to set up my abandoned carts and just sent my first campaign! So far so good, everything looks great and it was super easy

Vita Vegan

The app seems complex at first, but once you get the hang of it you realize what a great tool it is! The free version of Klaviyo is 200x better than Mailchimp. I really wasted some valuable time using Mailchimp. Never going back.

Karma Sauce

I've tried a bunch of these services so far and there is no question that Klaviyo is the most polished and most thoughtfully designed. The targeting granularity is impressive and easy to turn into actionable email flows. Loving it so far.

AlienX

I would like you all to read this. I have been searching for email marketing software for months. I tried mailchimp, sendinblue, jilt, and much more but by far klaviyo is the BEST!!! It completely out runs any competitors by its features, and the ease of us is incredible. I recommend to anyone. Customer service is great too.

Los Colores de la Tierra

Once you learn how to use Klaviyo, it is amazing! I will upgrade soon from the free plan so I don't have to use double opt-in. I am pretty sure it will be worthwhile. We already had a 4-figure sales from one of our "thank you for purchasing" Klaviyo flows for repeat clients. Of course, I had the thank you emails before, but Klaviyo really makes it seamless.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83