Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

GIFTEQ

Love this app! Very simple and easy to use. I have set up the SMS service and am so happy with the results so far.

Valdera Life Romania

The best automation & emailing app for Shopify store I've tried 3 apps before testing Klaviyo and I can confirm it gives the best possible experience when it comes to convenience and results.

Chasing Rainbows Children's Boutique

Wholesale Luxury Sheets

I used this app one time and learning it was easy. It was more intuitive for me and made an email I am happy with. I set up the flows also but only in the past few days so I have no feedback.

On The Peg Clothing

Really easy to set up, account manager contacted me to help with any questions I had, great tutorials on the academy. Brilliant app!

Emerald Bijou Boutique

This has been one of the easiest apps to use for email marketing. I'm new to the business world and the drag and drop feature is self explanatory and I love the free plan to give it a try while I grow my business. Looking forward to learning all the ins and outs and growing my business with the tools and functions Klaviyo provides.

Webby Washer

Just did our first campaign and was super intuitive to use and lots of options! Excited to continue to use this for my marketing campaigns!

lojavirtualhenri

Maravilhoso estou amando, muito útil e fácil de mexer, vale super apena, estou muito satisfeita!!!!!

Fagaci

Great app until now I really recommend it to set up the flows and start generating some extra cash with emails.

Bow & Arrow by Silvia

Easy to use. And helped me a lot in creating my email campaigns. As a new business owner, I am still learning but this app makes my job a lot easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95