Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

DOtheDamnWORK

Klaviyo is a beautiful email marketing solution for Shopify. The user interface is simple, yet full of just the right features. The data collection allows me to tag and segment my list seamlessly. Finally, the education and support they provide for their platform is some of the best I've seen. So glad I found it.

lojakikaribeiro

Sou do Brasil, estou gostando muito do aplicativo, ótimo para quem precisa enviar e-mails marketing e aumentar ainda mais suas vendas!

HPSilver

This is so much better than the last program app we were using. Anyone thinking of switching to this app, you will not be disappointed. It so streamline, professional and easy to use. Our emails look so much better. As a business owner your time is the most valuable thing. This program helps you grow your business with very little study and learn time invested. We would highly recommend this app for any business. Thanks Klaviyo for making a great product that conveys professionalism!

Simone Walsh Jewellery

We switched to Klaviyo for Simone Walsh Jewellery after the Mailchimp break up with Shopify. We couldn't be happier so far. Customer support from Klaviyo has been excellent and we're especially pleased with how detailed we can get with segments and flows (automations) compared to Mailchimp, along with very easy Facebook audiences integration.

NewTree Apparel

I noticed that big brands use this program. Today made the first company and the account it was suspended for a safety check. Support resolved an issue in 10 minutes!

MomoGo Baby

So far so good! Great app to navigate through. Just started and already enjoying the email marketing. Thanks!

Mero Macho

This tool is a fantastic way to automate a really critical aspect of any e-commerce website: its email marketing. I strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a strong, yet affordable email marketing/automation too.

eCommerce Paradise

Klaviyo integrates seamlessly with Shopify making it easy to use as an email marketing platform for any eCom business no matter what you sell. If you're on the fence about it, just give them a try, there is a free trial so you have nothing to lose but learning how to use some new software.

JulianneDavies

I am really liking it and find it easy to use, I love the flows great app would recommend it for beginers to email marketing

bark alot

Good app - I like the features, it's helped me with my customers, made sure taht they're coming back and i can always reach them. Very nice

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48