Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

EngineRacing

Great App! Was very easy to configure and get going. It barely took me an hour or two to send the emails in my first campaign!

Bloom Foods

Was very easy to configure and get going. It barely took me an hour or two to send the emails in my first campaign.

Brave Edith

I have just launched my store and have been using this app for email. It has some great automated flows and templates. Customer support is also excellent - they respond promptly and explain how to solve issues well.

The Wellbeing Market

Have just created and sent my 1st email campaign using Klaviyo. Straight forward to use and prepare the email. No issues importing my customer list. very happy so far

Minky Levi Jewellery

I have only just got this app, but it is working well so far. Nice and easy. You can create emails with your own logos, colours, text, to represent your business as you wish. I recommend trying it.

Showdown 124th

Extremely easy to use with beautiful layouts. I was a little overwhelmed about sending my first newsletter, but Klaviyo has made it simple.

ATH Organics

The gold standard when it comes to e-commerce marketing. We've used a few different companies before, if you're selling physical goods, Klaviyo is the best hands down.

boysdancetooUK

Fantastic! At first sight it seems complicated but it is extremely easy to learn how to use, and you can do almost anything you want. The online help pages are also exceptionally clear! :)

YES Cacao

I was hearing about Klaviyo from several successful peers, and at the same time, disenchanted with our declining mailchimp performance. I made the switch and WOW to the deep customization. A lot of great tutorials & the platform is very user friendly.

Inovytion

INCREDIBLE, the things that you can do even with the free plan! Thanks for your job, great team! I'm using it rn

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52