Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Barista Essentials

Love this app! A must have for your e-commerce store! A tool that can help increase sales and drive more traffic and repeat customers!

Caffeine Recharge

Perhaps a little early to give a full review as this is a recent installation. However, Klaviyo is already hitting a lot of the right boxes. After trying out several marketing automation systems, I finally found one that allied ease of use, slik design, friendly interface, relevant help tips, and features. To be continued...

Clive and Bacon

SOLD - I needed to send emails to a group of customers who bought a specific product due to an issue and this app made it possible and simple to do. I tried a competing service before Klaviyo because the reviews made me nervous but gave it a shot because the other one didn't have the functionalities I was looking for. But the features sold me and any questions I've had so far they've answered promptly...so two thumbs up!

Organic Weave Shop

Really easy to use. I just sent my first email to subscribers after watching the tutorials online. Very happy with this app!

Unicorn Baby

So far I'm loving Klaviyo. It's definitely a more integrated and powerful marketing automation than its counterparts. I'm excited to use all the other features available and see how well they will help me manage my store.

Purrified Air

It is extremely powerful and useful. I suppose, by definition, that means it has to be complicated. And it is that. Especially for a newby like me. But with dogged determination comes success and satisfaction.

TecnoUtensilios

This is very good marketing tool. The most complete one I've ever used, and so easy customize everything! Hope i can pay for the upgraded version soon. It's kinda high too my right now. But i liked it at all. Great work

LeilaCools

At first I thought the price was high and the number of free contacts was small. But the fact that there is full functionality at all pricing levels makes it even more worthwhile for someone just starting with a small list. I'm blown away by the functionality and when I have the question, "is this possible", so far the answer has been, 'Yes!". So I look forward to moving up the pricing tiers:)

Simply Classy Clothing

This app is a must. It is so user friendly. Just launched my first campaign, looking forward to see RESULTS!!

Uninspired Shop

It's pretty damn good! Easy to use, light on the memory and fast as a shark! Definitely recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 61 62