Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Clear the Ocean

I use this app to help me send emails and manage my lists of clients. I find it fairly user friends as I'm pretty much a computer dope.

Australian Variety Store

So far so good, I use this app for my email marketing and so far have not failed me, I hope this continues

K. LaMoura Boutique

It took a little time to get accustom to the features and navigating; HOWEVER once I did - this is GOLD!! I curate clothes - I'm supposed to be dramatic :) It has helped me increase my potential reach. The analytics and segments are easy for me to read and interpret. I look forward to a long and fruitful partnership. ~ K. LaMoura

Lulu Beauty Market

So far i love it. it sends the emails just as I want them, and it is so easy to customize your emails. Reporting is great and user friendly. Definitely happy with the app

Luc Vincent

HANDS DOWN THE BEST E-COMMERCE CRM, AUTORESPONDER, CALL IT WHATEVER YOU LIKE...I TRIED, MAILCHIMP - DRIP (horrible) and now Klaviyo, this is not even a competition, Klaviyo stand tall, alone on top of the podium 1-2-3

Amy Nicole Holistics

Switched from Mailchimp and I'm WAY happier now. Use friendly, syncs with my Shopify account - beautiful templates. Happy happy and totally recommend.

Sensationally Gorgeous

I used this app to connect with my list and it does what it mean to do and more plus the coaching is to the "T". It won't let you down. I will recommend it to anyone.

i-need-one.com

Takes a bit of effort to set up but is easy to do. Once you do, Klaviyo handles everything for you in a fully automated process. I've tried a few and Klaviyo is definitely the best.

GodShirts

Loving Klaviyo, a bit expensive but it is very useful in the long-term! Easily extract more value out of your customers and help them with whatever they need using Klaviyo - simple and easy.

VIXSHOPPING

So far so good, recommended. Hopefully i will meet my ad roas haha. Thanks klaviyo team. ... really cool tool

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55