Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Level-up email and social campaigns with data-driven marketing

Oscar & Friends

Hands down a cut above the rest. I've tested a few to see which I could easily work with more than anything and Klaviyo. I have an online pet store and this allows to super easily automate segmentation by pet age, brand, pet type.

The way the flows work (the name for a series) is so good, i have a personal mission to try and make the most complex flow ever.

It integrates perfectly with Shopify (as well as a host of other platforms), caused no issues and was easy as pie to set up and understand!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Better Way Health

Klaviyo is a must have for Shopify stores. They make email marketing incredibly easy and efficient. Segments and lists are easy to create and we love that they automatically sync with FB audiences

docjohnson

I am really loving this tool. So easy to use! Even I can make email campaigns now. Normally I had to hire an expensive firm to do this.

BestEver4U

Easy to use, amazing campaign design, excellent targeting options, and features. I recommend this app.

The Qualis

I am ussing it to set al my customer journeys. It works awesome. Better than expected. Great app, so definitely try it

Your Spirit Flow

This app is so powerful, still learning all of the features, but so far I love the built in Flows for abandoned carts, retargeting, win backs. Love the drag and drop nature of creating your own templates and email campaigns. We started out on the free plan and just upgraded to $25 plan for up to 500 users. I love the fact that Klaviyo has the different billing options instead of being locked in to a super expensive rate we are not quite ready for.

Adaptive Clothing Canada

Easy to use & a lot of email templates available to help us with the marketing side. Automation rocks! I would recommend it to anyone looking to increase sales.

OwlSurfing

user-friendly, very good app. has everything that I'm looking for. i would recommend this to others.e

Juni

I like this app a lot so far. I think email marketing is the #1 most important marketing activity for shops like mine, and this tool seems to have it all, and is very easy to use once you get started.

Маунтин Хоум

This is a one terrific app!

Functioning as it should, almost out-of-the-box with slight tweaks here and there, the support is stellar and friendly - I give these guys a strong A and thumbs up!

Drawing a comparison between Klaviyo and some other market-available apps we used, Klaviyo clearly outperforms everyone in terms of intuitiveness, usability, and integration with Shopify.

Keep it up, Klaviyo!