Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Out West Officials Gear & Apparel

This out is outstanding- we have used a few different email platforms, and the functionality mixed with the robust platform here is next level. I would recommend to anyone who wants to better connect with customers.

FLOMEC®

Great app, plenty of functionality and automations to make everything that much easier as well as analytics and ideas on flows and campaigns.

Diferevte

Muy buena aplicación, poco a poco aprendiendo mas, totalmente recomendada a todos!
Sigan asi por favor

Best Chinese Medicines

So happy I have made the move to Klaviyo from Mailchimp! My store has grown to over $1 Million a year in revenue and Mailchimp was very limiting in its features and functionality; Klaviyo was the right choice for Best Chinese Medicines! https://bestchinesemedicines.com

VALGAMA

La verdad, me gusta mucho , es bastante intuitiva y se pueden configurar muchas opciones de email marketing :)

It's a Beautiful Life Boutique

So far so good! Signed up, sent my first campaign within 15 minutes. There's a lot to learn, but I'm encouraged that it's all do-able!

Nerd Boutique Co.

This app will def. give you more re-targeted orders! I just started using it but I can already tell it will probably give a store 15-20% more sales, easily.

Cheap eJuice

Really digs in to my customers stats. I highly recommend to anyone looking to strategically market to their customers.

Rickshaw Journey

Our Rickshaw Journey store (www.rickshawjourney.com) is being transformed by the send-ability of emails, wide array of templates, and tons of analytical dat and segmentation of Klaviyo - great training support, lots of folks who can help you to get going. Loving the process and trusting for great re$ult$!

zapbri

EXCELENTE APLICACIÓN, LA UTILIZO DESDE EL PRINCIPIO Y LA RECOMIENDO AMPLIAMENTE, ES UNA DE LAS MÁS COMPETITIVAS DEL MERCADO.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60