Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for growing customer relationships

MyJewer

i love this app, is very usefuñ and i use it for my email marketing, in my opinion is perfetc for this type of activicty

Fältbutiken

Just installed it. Manage to link to Shopify and send our first campaign in 30 min!!! Really easy to work with!

Minimalistim.e

THe design and options are really good, it's easy to use and to understand, the team works very good and answers fast

COSMETICS BEAUTY STORE

I am happy to have found this application, because I am looking for one to send my marketing emails, I received the guide by email for the installation on the shop, very easy to use, everything is automated, it is very powerful and fast for marketing emails and I highly recommend. I give 5 stars because klaviyo do a clean job!

Xin-Roller

Its a great App for E-Mail Marketing and the customer support is just amazing. I've got an answer to my Problem in under 1 minute.

The Hammer Apparel

Love unresponsive buttons and insanely long upload times? Use Klaviyo!
Specially made buy what seems like toddlers on a tomagotchi, klaviyo has continued to fail to do the simplest of things. Looks very fancy but very unresponsive and frustrating.
This is a one star review as Klaviyo seems to not let you show one star.

Gadget Dorks

I am very happy with this app still learning my way,support very quick to respond to my queries so far very good.I look forward to really seeing the benefits in time and use more of the amazing facilities. Thank you Klaviyo

Fit & Fly Sportswear

My marketing skills are minimal. Klaviyo makes my marketing skills look professional!! Very easy to use, I have just launched a campaign with no difficulty what so ever. Must have app!
Check out www.fitnfly.co.uk

PetFadz

I used this app to make my very first email campaign. Awesome app! The customization is really easy to use as well!

amazonetworks

This app helps a lot to me. I can manage contacts and send my newsletter.
Other similar apps are not suitable for marketing. This one is Recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36