Etsy, Facebook, Amazon Reviews

Etsy, Facebook, Amazon Reviews | Reviews

by Kudobuzz

Collect Etsy, Facebook, Google, Amazon, Social & Photo Reviews

The South Sea Pearl

Have been using it for a while. Amazing App for reviews. Great sync with Etsy, nice tabs. It is really easy to install widgets

Kindred Spirit Candle Company

I needed to switch my reviews form Wix over to Shopify and Naana was a great help to me & my company! Im very satisfied with Kudobuzz. Cheers to year 2 using them

East Perry

I’ve been using this app for years and anytime I have an issue when I’ve made updates to the store, the developers will quickly fix the issue for us. They even installed some code for their review slider in a few parts of my website , which is a task that I would have had to hire someone to do. Very pleased.

Custom Kids Furniture

Like how the app looks on my site https://www.customkidsfurniture.com/ and the customer support is very good.

Gemalion

App is very useful and their customer support is quick to respond and help people , It was an amazing Experience. Thanks Abdul

EverydayHeroesStore

The suport team its so helpfully!! I add all my Etsy reviews to Shopify in a few hours. And I add also reviews to my products

CS Gemstone Jewellery

Awesome support! My reviews from Etsy couldn't be pulled so I got in touch with support. Turned out Etsy had made some changes and Kudobuzz needed an update to be able to get the reviews. Within 24 hours they had updated the app and all of my reviews are now in. Most definitely recommend this one!

Coorie Doon

We had been using the Kudobuzz on another platform before recently switching to Shopify and really wanted to be able to carry this over too. The tech support from Kubobuzz was fantastic and made our changeover easy, even bringing over all of the previous reviews. This little app does everything we need and want. Thank you Kudobuzz!

A Kid From The Valley - A Los Angeles Based Brand Design Studio

They were quick to respond and resolved the issue we were having. Reviews are seamlessly displayed on our shop. We are very pleased.

Positive Intent

I really like this app has a lot of good features, moves a bit slow but really good. I wish them continued growth

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29