LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Reviews app for AliExpress reviews, Amazon, DSers (Oberlo), CJ

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Arbo - Tudo em um só lugar

Location Brazil

muito bom, atendimento rápido e bem didático. Não demora para responder e eficiente na fala. Parabéns!

June 8, 2022

Muito obrigado pelo seu feedback. Estamos felizes em saber que você teve uma experiência positiva com nossa equipe de suporte. Por favor, avise-nos sempre que precisar de ajuda 💙 Tenha um bom dia!

Use Bacana

Location Brazil

Ótima funções na versão gratuita. Bom visual na abertura de imagem, facilitando o fechamento após a visualização da foto.

June 8, 2022

Obrigado pelo seu feedback ^^ Continuaremos trabalhando duro para melhorar nosso aplicativo 💙 Felicidades!

StyledKorea®

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best support! really good review app! i tried to use loox and other one but this app is perfect match for my store!

June 8, 2022

Hi there, this is Dale from the support team. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review ^^ I sure hope LAI Reviews will be able to help you grow your business. Please let us know whenever you need assistance 💙 Have a nice day!

Topickly

Location Sweden

The service is wonderful! The reviews look pro. The free version is super fine if you have a small business or just started.

June 8, 2022

Hi there, this is Dale from LAI Support. Thank you for your kind feedback. I'm very happy to hear that our team was able to help improve your experience ^^ Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help 💙 Cheers!

Dr. Hurts

Location Denmark

Great and cheap app that fulfills all my needs. Support is great and it's nice that you can import from Amazon

June 8, 2022

Hi there, this is Dale from LAI Support. Thank you for your feedback. I sure hope LAI Reviews will be able to help boost your business 💙 Have a nice day!

Beauty Brio

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

Works great and is easy to use, really can't recommend this more! It has all the functionalities needed for reviews on product, collection and home pages.

April 15, 2022

Hi, this is Jillian from LAI Support team. Your feedback is greatly spritually valuable to our whole team. We can't say nothing else but promise to move forward and do much better to please you 💙.

lunarpuppies

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

great support and functionality, I definitely recommend it , great themes and scalability ,thank you

April 15, 2022

Hi, this is Jillian from LAI Support team. Thank you for choosing us and taking your time to share your experiences when using LAI 😃. We feel sorry that we've not maximized your satisfaction yet. It is a great motivation for us to keep trying our best to get better 💪.

iroomfun

Location China
Time spent using app About 7 hours

如果能翻译7天内的评价就更好了。或者能翻译包括俄罗斯在内的7天以内的所有评价。其他的功能还没尝试,不过目前看来还可以,希望使用以后也能保持这种心情。客服人员很有耐心,帮我解决了不懂的问题,真的非常感谢

April 15, 2022

嗨,我是 LAI 支持团队的 Jillian。 我们的应用程序仍然存在一些不足,感谢您向我们提出这个问题。 我们会越来越多地尝试改进这些弱点,并为您提供更好的 LAI 版本💪.

lojaopatron

Location Brazil

A moça me atendeu muito bem e resolveu o meu problema. agora consigo postar as reviwes em minha loja. obrigado

June 8, 2022

Olá, aqui é Dale do Suporte LAI. Obrigado pelo seu feedback. Fico feliz em saber que Jillian conseguiu ajudá-lo com seu problema. Envie-nos uma mensagem sempre que precisar de ajuda 💙 Felicidades!

Starphase

Location Turkey

Honestly, This is my favorite review app in the app store. I had some issues once and the support team fixed all of them. I hope they keep supporting new stores because not everyone can pay for the most needed small features. Thanks a lot!

June 8, 2022

Thank you for kind words ^^ We're glad to hear that you had an amazing experience with our support team. Please don't hesitate to reach out anytime you need assistance 💙 Cheers!