4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and sales-boosting capabilities. They value the automatic review request emails and direct feedback option from purchase confirmation emails, which have increased product reviews. The intuitive dashboard, star ratings, and review snippets on product pages are also praised for influencing buyer decisions. Merchants commend the responsive and effective customer service and the ability to import reviews from platforms like Aliexpress, Cj Dropshipping, and Amazon. The app is recommended for its functionality, affordability, and excellent customer service.

February 29, 2024

I recommend this app VERY MUCH.

I've been using it over 1 week and I'm loving it!
It has so many great functions, and even shows the review on Google! It allows photo and video reviews, the layout is great.

Other great thing about LAI is their customer service is just STELLAR.
I had so many doubts as it's the first time in doing dropshipping and my theme didn't have a review block, and Emily and Parker were both extremely caring and supportive and resolved everything!

Best review app ever ♥️

Luxxe
Brazil
February 17, 2024

Not only is this a fantastic App...but the support is so awesome! The support team was so happy to help me with a few things that I was going to struggle with. Nothing was too difficult for them to do...I am so grateful. Excellent App!! Excellent back-up support! Highly recommend!!

Mind Balance Institute
December 8, 2023

Versatile App

Captivatinc
Almost 3 years using the app
December 16, 2023

App bom, mas as funcionalidades básicas não permitem editar muito bem.

E também ao desinstar, ficou fragmentos no site...

Headphones Brasil
Brazil
2 days using the app
Smartify Apps replied December 18, 2023

Hi, this is Jillian from LAI Support team.

First, thank you for your feedback so that we perceive your expectations with the mentioned feature on Free plan.
Then, we'd much appreciate it if you could give us more details on the remaining pieces of code so that our tech team can check and resolve the issue if any.

We also sent you messages to better figure out your request. We are looking forward to your response and would be so much happy to resolve any concern of yours.

Best regards,
Jillian from LAI Product Reviews.

March 7, 2024

As a replacement for the Shopify Product Rating app, I tested 8 different other rating apps. LAI narrowly won the race ahead of Loox. Both apps are easy to use, are fast in the frontend and allow many options. In the end, I opted for LAI because the performance is fully convincing and the price is completely fair. In contrast to Loox, which is four times the price!

Last but not least, LAI has excellent, very flexible support :)

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Breuers Weltkarten
Germany
December 24, 2023

I'm looking forward to this app. The support is great and fast. TOP!

AyniBen
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
October 18, 2023

When you have any problem at all they will completely do everything for you no matter what it is

Doren
Belgium
19 days using the app
March 26, 2024

I have used plenty of review apps over the years, this one is by far the most user friendly, easiest and extremely flexible to use.

OrthoBare
November 21, 2023

Great App and efficient assistance service! Would love to have the same assistance from Shopify

GYCHUS
Spain
About 17 hours using the app
December 26, 2023

5/5 Stars ! Great app with much better support!

GStrap