LAI Ali Reviews Product Review

Reviews app for AliExpress reviews, Amazon, DSers (Oberlo), CJ

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Noxara

Great time saver, managing reviews and many other features
team is super supportive and helpful

ElegaTrend

Location Sweden

I just upgraded my plan. They have a very responsive support team. At least that's what I've noticed so far.

The Nichole Collection

UPDATED review. I initially had an issue with the product reviews all displaying the same reviews on all the products. Come to find out it was an error on MY part. Customer service was excellent and showed me how to correct my mistake, I highly recommend this app! Love it and I'm making sales with it now! Yay 5 STARS!!!

Atlantic Healthiness

Time spent using app 1 day

I am in love with this app. if you have a large quantity like mine and don't want to import reviews one by one, then this app is for you. I had 700 products in my store, and I imported reviews in 1 click for all of them. I don't know how I found this app, it saved a ton of time, and I can't explain how happy I am. You can also edit those reviews as your need. This app has many features that I did't used yet, but I guess they will do the best. Support is top-notch. Don't just think download this app now.

keepritual

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I've tried more than ten review software and none of them met my needs. Until I found this software, they can create text reviews, image reviews, video reviews. They support importing reviews and modifying reviews. Best of all, they support 2-column layouts for mobile! I really think their team is amazing, they seem to know the various shortcomings of other software and fix all of them in their app. Plus, I love their customer support so much! ! Thanks Jillian and Anthony, they helped me with so many problems! ! !

Baby Box Oficial

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Design inovador parecido com os de grandes e-commerces. Sem contar o suporte rápido que a pessoa realmente se preocupa em resolver seu problema. Ainda bem que tive problemas com o Loox Reviews, assim eu puder conhecer esse APP, nota 10!

MOODICITY

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 12 hours

I really recommend this App!!! I did long research, checked out many Apps including those most popular but this one satisfied me in 100%. It has many features, fantastic layout, support with integrating with my theme (that was very important). It's fast and provides very good customer support. If you're still looking check this one out.

Northsportz

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Jillian is a sweet person she reply fast and help you with all your questions great customer service

RedTag Hub

After a thorough review, I chose LAI reviews. I have used other review apps they are more costly and essentially do the same thing. While LAI is a new app its plans are very reasonably priced and provide all the advanced features needed. I am sure they will continue to grow and add even more. Support is good always follow up and make sure the problem is resolved.

Smarpix

Location Iraq
Time spent using app About 9 hours

It's really great app, and they have an awesome support team , they response in no time, I would strongly recommend this App

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98