LAI Product Reviews , 1,767 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, intuitive interface, and customization options. They appreciate the automatic review request emails and easy-to-use dashboard, which have boosted customer reviews and conversions. The ability to import reviews from platforms like Aliexpress, Cj Dropshipping, and Amazon is a plus. Star ratings and review snippets on product pages have positively influenced buyer decisions. The customer support is described as responsive, friendly, and effective. The app is praised for its reliability, efficiency, and its role in building customer trust through transparent reviews.

July 20, 2022

entei em contato e a atendente jiulli me deu total apoio e atenção ,imensamete grato pela atenção Deus abençoe o trabalho e a vida de voces ,obrigado ,obrigado e obrigado abraços e suçessos

Tudo para você
September 7, 2022

great product really love the product we recommend any that needs a free review really helpful by the team

Calm Essences
December 14, 2020

I searched for a perfect app for a while, I added many then I uninstalled them till I got this perfect product for FREE. Thank you

letenjoylife
United Arab Emirates
Smartify Apps replied December 14, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to thrive continuously to provide you with an overall outstanding experience.

January 24, 2021

ALL FUNCTIONS ARE EASY AND INTUITIVE. EXCELLENT APP!!!!!
This Perfect! Thanks for all and FREE!!!!!

storefp.com
Smartify Apps replied January 26, 2021

Thank you for rating us 5*! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying LAI AliExpress Reviews. <3

October 15, 2020

PERFECT!! works perfectly very easy to use, it gives you everything it says. the owner is very friendly and solves problems quickly

Fitness4all.shop
Spain
November 6, 2020

perfect app...............................................................................................

Kingemstone
Spain
Smartify Apps replied November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to know you're all set up and ready to go!

October 8, 2020

Awesome!! Does exactly as promised. Love that its free as well. Highly recommended. Makes my store look very trustworthy!!

Push Strong
January 20, 2021

Esse aplicativo é um dos mais úteis para minha loja, além de fazer as mesmas coisas que apps pagos do mesmo ramo, ele ainda tem temas visuais de seus concorrentes pagos.

Holloware
Smartify Apps replied January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying LAI AliExpress Reviews app.

June 29, 2022

I highly recommend this app. Fully functional and totally worth the price. I have ordered "Expert" and will continue to use it.
It is worth mentioning that during my use, there are some problems that I can't solve. I contacted the customer service team and Nate as their technical supporter was quick to assist me. All the problems have been solved perfectly. If you have problems using the app, please find Nate.

Major Lutie Fitness
October 30, 2020

I tried looking into other apps but this one was exactly the one I wanted. I really like how I am able to change the color of buttons and customize it.

PREMIUM GOODS NYC