4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and range of features. They appreciate its ability to enhance credibility and increase sales via automatic review request emails and star ratings on product pages. The customization options for a professional look, responsive customer support, and additional features like Amazon reviews integration, photo and video reviews display, and CSV file reviews import are also valued. The app's pricing is seen as reasonable for small businesses.

February 3, 2021

Excellent App you can ad comment from cdv files or from AliExpress, edit them write review etc .....

Synagape
France
Smartify Apps replied February 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! You made our day! Let us know if you need any help from us.

July 19, 2020

................................................................................nice app............

The $tore,Inc
Over 3 years using the app
December 22, 2022

The app works great! Very good customer service, answers are fast with clear communication. Would recommend!

Wave Basics
October 31, 2022

Really happy with this app, solve my problem and looks awesome, finaly some app with look and work as i want

Pocky&Spray
Czechia
December 5, 2022

I needed some custom work done to change the color of the reviews on a certain page. Anthony got it done and I'm so happy with the resulted. I have reached out to them more than once need help to make some some and semi large customization and each time the pulled it off! I 1000% recommend this app.

Projects817
October 30, 2022

Répond au besoins. Je recommande. Personnalisation gratuite possible, application complète, une fois de plus je recommande.

AUGUSTIN BAO
France
December 29, 2020

Best review App on Shopify, easy to use and the support is really helpful! It is exactly what I was looking for!

fitlife.at
Austria
Smartify Apps replied January 1, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review of LAI and our customer service. Our customer service teams try their best to be responsive to our users. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions.

October 19, 2021

Usei o app para importar reviews e ele atendeu conforme o esperado. Muito bom! Atendeu minhas expectativas.

Casa e Facilidade
Brazil
Smartify Apps replied October 22, 2021

Dear Casa e Facilidade,

We are so glad that we could meet your expectations. Our import feature is the best importer in the market for you. Please feel free to reach out to our support anytime you need! Cheers 💚

September 28, 2021

usei esse app para me ajudar no trabalho está sendo muito útil, recomendo esse app. não consigo avaliar mais porque acabei de baixar ele depois volto para mais feedback

canflyy
Brazil
Smartify Apps replied September 30, 2021

Hi Canflyy team,

We appreciate your positive review. We work hard to create good experiences and feedback like yours makes it all worth it ❤️
We're so glad that you enjoy our app. See you soon!

February 21, 2023

Amazing app love how you can import reviews easily and customer support is so helpful fixed my problem quick thank you Parker!

Explore Serenity