4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and customization options. They value its automatic review request emails and intuitive review management dashboard. The ability to display star ratings and review snippets on product pages is noted to influence buyer decisions and boost conversions. The app's support for photo and video reviews, which are showcased on Google, is also appreciated. Customer service is praised for its responsiveness and effectiveness.

January 20, 2021

bellissima la sto usando per il mio negozio totalmente gratuita..la miglior app per chi sta cominciando droppish

NB_Originale
Brazil
4 days using the app
November 9, 2022

amazing! jillian helped me and she was great! the app has already helped me transfer my reviews from my other source to my shopify. im happy

YONIFUL
October 20, 2020

I placed 20 reviews from Aliexpress with photo, you can choice stars quantity, all process really easy. Good work

JustSealer
Moldova
Smartify Apps replied October 27, 2020

Hi JustSealer 👋Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to know that LAI Reviews app was able to help your business!

October 12, 2020

I installed the app and the guided instructions are very simple. Very easy to import reviews and reviews are showing very well.

Bargains And Stuff
September 13, 2020

What a great app! I loved it. It did what it said. User-friendly and functional. Would recommend. Awesome

Louretta
Sweden
Smartify Apps replied September 13, 2020

Your review means a lot to us. Many thanks for your recommendation! <3

August 30, 2020

I love all the features and it's totally FREE!!!!!! Simple to use and has everything you need, unlike other apps that cost a lot!

Clear About This
November 25, 2022

I was helped by Parker, he is extremely dedicated to what he does. He helped me with everything I needed for the LAI application to be perfectly integrated on the store. Thanks for everything, Parker! :)

YouDrone.co.uk
August 31, 2020

Very good apps. However, it would be very nice if they could increase the number of reviews that we can import.

MONDO Collection
Mauritius
3 days using the app
December 6, 2022

Enzo was terrific. Very responsive, knowledgable and helpful. The support on this product is as good as it gets.

superiorhomesupplies.com
September 21, 2022

This app is the best. The customer service is amazing. Parker who answers my question a guide me to add the functionality to my store is the guy! I try loox, judge me. Ali reviews and this one is the best app.

rocaeagle