LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

ICYjewelsbox

very helpful, had an issue with my oberlo account and within a few minutes, the live support helped me and fixed it for me

Dear ICYjewelsbox team,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a good review while onboarding. We're very pleased to assist you anytime you need. Hopefully, import via Oberlo feature make things at ease for you. Have a nice day!

The Pet Scrubby

Used this app to add reviews to store and it was very easy. I like how you get to approve and disapprove which reviews you'd like. Very aesthetic!

Hi The Pet Srubby team,

It's amazing to receive a review from such a nice customer like you. Please feel free to hit us up when you need further assistance. We are always here to help!

Sophie's Sustainables

This app is great to add reviews to your site. There is a bit of a learning curve but the tech support is FANTASTIC. They respond right away and follow up and address any additional concerns. They offer a lot of features and customization.

Hi Sophie's Sustainables,

We are so happy to assist you when you need us most. We are so proud to provide the best review importer on Shopify. Please enjoy our free uppgrade promotion and let us know if you need our help! Cheers 💚

Home Of Spa

It's a nice app and the support is really nice. They helped me right away with my usability problem.

August 11, 2021

Hi Home of Spa team 💚

It's great for us to receive your feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact our support agent anytime you need help.

Have a lovely day! ❤️

AmericanShopPro

The app does have a lot of nice stuff and Janice is the best tech support ever, she is really helpful.
Suggestion: It could have an integration with debutify theme, it would be wonderful

August 5, 2021

Dear AmericanShopPro team ❤️

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review for our team. Hopefully, we can contribute more value to your business. Janice would be very pleased to see your review. Once again, we really appreciate it. Cheers! 💚

The Kozy Place

just got the app and onboarding team has been super helpful, stayed with me and walked me thru all the features. Dale (probably a pseudo) has been very patient and worked with me throughout. can't wait to see what it does for my conversion rate. app works good so far! would recommend

July 28, 2021

Hi The Kozy Place 💚

It's our pleasure to receive your valuable feedback. Our team will treasure it with our hearts ❤️ Dale would be excited to see your review for him. We always want to bring more value to you and help you earn your business. Thank you so much for your kind words. Have a beautiful day!

GGCats

I choose this review app over all others because it's easy, attractive, and loads well.
One thing they can improve on is when adding reviews, even if the site says x many reviews, sometimes only 8 or 14 will show up to choose from. So not all show up. But I'm sure it's fixable if I contacted them.

July 23, 2021

Dear GGcats team,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We truly appreciate your recommendation to improve our app. I can't reach you out with this email z***@protonmail.com. Could you please drop us a message via our live chat? Our agent will be with you shortly. Cheers!

PatyTech

Absolutely FREE, The only app you need. No need for monthly fees. I would love to recommend everybody

July 23, 2021

Hi PatyTech team,

It is such a great pleasure for us to receive your review. Kindly hit us up when you need further assistance in the future. We will try as much as we can to help you earn your business and make it bloomed. Thanks a billion!

zetas store

Es una buena app, facilita la confianza en la web cuando estas empezando como es mi caso. Su versión gratuita es bastante amplia y hace su trabajo.

July 16, 2021

Dear Zetas Store,

It has been fantastic to receive your kind words. We are trying our best to offer the best service for our merchants to promote their business. We're so glad that our Forever Free plan meets your expectations. Just hit us up if you need our help in the future. Cheers!

Darlast

Aún no se TODAS las opciones que tienen pero en cuanto a importar reseñas de Ali es rápida y practica de utilizar. Sobre el soporte INCREIBLE, Harry respondía rápido y ha sido muy agradable. La app RECOMENDADA 10/10

July 12, 2021

Hi Darlast team ❤️

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Your satisfaction is our motivation to work harder every day. We truly appreciate your business. Harry would be very happy to see your kind words for him. Please let us know if you need further assistance. We're glad to help! 💚