LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Japan Shampoo

Quick setup of the application. Simple and intuitive interface. Operational work on setting up the store.

July 8, 2021

Hey Japan Shampoo team,

We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out 💚

S Tier Tool

I use this app for my review section. The customer service is helpful and professional. Very very good!!!

June 28, 2021

Dear S Tier Tool team 💚 ,

We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours. We are thrilled you had a great experience with our service and hope to have a chance to assist you if you need our help in the future. Thanks a ton ❤️

BASICS OF COMFORT

Really happy to be part of this great app from the beginning. Support team were also very helpful they solved my technical problem quickly and efficiently.

Dear Basics Of Comfort team ⭐

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback 💥 We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers ⚡⚡
We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best Wishes 🎁🎀

Héritage Vin

Great app, amazing customer service. I really recommend it, if you have a problem, the staff will find a solution within minutes.

Dear Héritage Vin team 🌸
The team here at LAI is thrilled to receive such great rating 🍀 Thank you so much 🌈❤️

Girly Lavender

Very good support. I really like their app interface & very user friendly. Easy to install and widgets are really beautiful.I strongly recommend LAI AliExpress Review app

Dear Girly Lavender team 💙,

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services 🌹😍. Your feedback is appreciated 🙏, and we hope to be of help again soon! 💙

Makenon Australia

I use this app for all my customer reviews and it's fantastic, thank you guys, also their customer service is exceptional.

Dear Makenon Australia team 🎉,

It is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business 🙏
Please come see us again soon. 😊
We are available by email for you anytime.💙💙💙

beachlivinghome

I tested so much "review" Apps, but this one is the best! If you have problems the lovely team of this app will help you asap!!! Thanks for your support and the nice app.

Dear Beachlivinghome team 🌺,

We appreciate the fantastic review ✨ and are glad we could be of service. If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!🥰🌷

Neon Hut

Best app, best and fast customer support, works and fits on every theme, they even did free customization on my website which looks lit thank you guys for everything love the app definitely recommend everyone to give it a try have been texting them since 2 days and instant replies they never say no, awesome.

June 9, 2021

Hi Neon Hut team 🥰

On behalf of all of us, I would like to thank you 💙 for sharing this great review about our app!
🎉🎉🎉 We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. Please enjoy the wonderful features of our app and let us know if you need any assistance. 🌼🌼🌼

House Uplift

The support team was amazing! The app is very simple to use and aesthetically pleasing on my store.

June 9, 2021

Hi House Uplift team 👋

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 🌟 experience with us 💕. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with our app experience. 😘🌷

Humidy2o

Great Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

June 7, 2021

Hi Humidy2o team 🥰,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5⭐ review. 👏 🎉
🙏 We appreciate your business and always want to bring more value to grow it. 💎💎💎
Thank you for your precious sharing with our community 💙💙💙