LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Rustic Breeze Furniture

I would give this app six stars if I could. It basically does everything I need, even does the SEO rich snippets. I just did the importing perfectly and there were no problems. I just need to find out how I can keep my existing reviews.

June 1, 2021

Hey Rustic Breeze Furniture team 👋,
Wow! 💎 We appreciate the fantastic review and are glad we could be of service. 💙 It is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business! 🍀😊🍀
If you have any further needs or questions, please reach out 💬 ⚡

HITOMEBORE

great customer service!! She was very helpful and professional. She answered all my questions and did even more.

May 31, 2021

Hi Hitomebore team 🥰
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. 👋🌼
Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! 😍 Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. 💙😘
Should you need any assistance, just feel free to give us a shout, we will take care of the rest for you 💪✨

fluffytreasure

Harley from the support team was absolutely amazing.
She helped me to do bulk reviews import and explained everything. Even went further to ask for access to my store to do the required customization. Overall the app looks good. I like the way it looks on my store. I will be looking at how it influences my conversion rate. Once again, their support team is amazing!

May 29, 2021

Dear Fluffytreasure 💙
Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us an amazing review! 🌟 Reviews like these are why we're often called one of the best review apps on Shopify. ✨✨✨
Harley 🌷 and Janice 🌹 would be definitely over the moon to see your words. Once again, thank you so much for the fantastic comment on our job! 💪

Gobii

Great app, works perfectly. Free plan is nice and customizable and import is easy. Lets you edit before you import which is perfect.

May 29, 2021

Dear Gobii team 🥰
Thank you for the wonderful review 💕🌼 and for taking the time to share your feedback with LAI AliExpress Reviews. Our priority is customer service 🌸 and we are ecstatic that we met that mark!
Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.💙
Wish you blessings! 🙏

Boutique Thalia

App 100% customizable with useful features. Easy communication and great support team. I will continue using the app.

May 28, 2021

Dear Thaila-Boutique team 🌼,
Thank you so much for this 5-🌟 review. We really appreciate you being a customer 🥰 and helping to share the word about us 😍. We’re here for you anytime. ✨💙😘✨💙

doog-shop.com

everything good, easy to use, the best support ever A good opportunity for your store to increase sales.
Thanks Annie

May 28, 2021

Dear Doog-shop team 👋,
We are overjoyed to see your positive review for our team. 😍🎉
Annie who supported you would be exuberant to further assist you if you need 😊. Again, thank you so much for choosing us! 🌹🌷🌸

moré

I love this app. Their support is so fast and professional. The best free app for reviews on the market !! Thank you for your service!

May 25, 2021

Dear Moré team
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating 🎉 - it's much appreciated 👏.
Our team always tries our best to ensure the best service 🌹🌺🌷 we provide to customers. Once again, thanks for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!
😘 Please reach out to us anytime you need

Sannil - Produtos Diversos

estou gostando muito do aplicativo, perfeito e o suporte é excelente!
recomendo vai ajudar muito em minhas vendas

May 25, 2021

Dear Sannil team,
Thanks for the positive feedback. 💙😍 We here at LAI AliExpress Reviews have made customer satisfaction our top priority 💥, and we appreciate all of our users.
Your review proofs that our hard work is all worth it. 💕 💕 💕
😊 Best wishes.

FacialGlow

Una aplicación muy buena, la utilizo desde que empecé y no he tenido ningún problema, las importaciones de reviews bien, se pueden editar y hay distintos tipos de display para que lo vaya combinando y elegir el que más te guste. Además el servicio al cliente es óptimo y responde muy rápido. Sin duda 5 de 5

May 24, 2021

Hi FacialGlow team 👋
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5⭐ review.
Your business means a lot to us 🌸. We will make sure to share this with the developer team to let them know to keep up the amazing work 💪and hope we can be irreplaceable parts of each other forever. 💕
Much love 😘🌷💙

Car Storage Galore

Excellent! downloaded reviews directly from AliExpress to my website and I'm super happy with how it looks.

May 21, 2021

Dear Car Storage Galore team
Thanks for your review. 🎉😊 We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. 🌷🌷
Please reach out to our support 💬 with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business! ❤️💙🧡