LAI Product Reviews

AliExpress reviews, Amazon reviews & Showcase product reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Bluemonkey Store

Fácil de usar e muito eficiente ao importar os reviews, dá pra ajustar e selecionar os comentários por país de origem

Dear BlueMonkey Store,

We agree our review importer is the best method in the market to help you get reviews with various filters. We're so glad that you enjoy the experience. Please contact us anytime you need assistance. 💚

OutdoorDock UK

i installed this app to get some social exposure on my product pages to promote trust as adding new products are difficult to sell with no reviews. This app is fantastic. Exellent support from the developers who integrate everything for you.

Hi OutdoorDock UK team 💚
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon. Cheers!

Pupa Milano US

Duke was an absolute doll providing me with patient and guided step by step support. He even got his supervisor involved and they escalated support through Shopify on my behalf. I have never seen such commitment and diligence. This was my first experience and it blew me away!

Dear Pupa Milano US team ❤️
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Jordan is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Snuffleria

Great App and great customer service! With the basic plan you can customize and do whatever you want with app.

Hi Snuffleria team 💚
Thank you for the positive feedback! We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed our service,” can go a long way. Have a lovely day

REALLND

great at communicating, and helping you. Easy to import reviews on store. Reviews can go on any page in store

Dear Reallnd team ❤️
We’re so glad to hear you loved the experience! Since you enjoyed our review importer and designs, we recommend you schedule a follow-up with us in your free time. We’re happy to help you again, whenever you need us!

Veilleuse Rêveuse

Very responsive support that answered my questions immediately. Thanks to the whole team. I recommend :)

Dear Veilleuse Rêveuse 💚
We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

Tropicana cases

The costumer service is amazing, they get back to you as soon as they can, special thank you to Janice!

Dear Tropicana cases,

Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us! It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right! Please let us know if there is anything else you need ❤️

Have a great day!

TPR Imports

O aplicativo me ajudou a colocar avaliações na minha página. Fácil dr usar e o resultado foi excelente.

Dear TPR Imports,

It is because of customers like you that we continue to improve as a business! Please contact us again soon ❤️

Happy Paws Dog Lounge

I have been using this app (free version) for a month now, super easy to use and Customer support Janice is great! Really friendly and helpful, solving my problem literally in few minutes, highly recommended everyone else to try this APP.

Dear Happy Paws Dog Lounge team 💚
Thank you so much for the great review! If there is any other service we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us! Cheers ❤️

SpaceAda

This is a great app with outstanding customer service, Janice and Anthony were a massive help. When I got the problems, they gave my replay and fixed them right away, Highly recommended!!

October 7, 2021

Dear SpaceAda team,
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and would love to get in touch with you about how we can make it even better next time! Please get in touch with us via live chat ~ Have an awsome day 💚