LAI Product Reviews

Import AliExpress reviews, Amazon reviews & product reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Happy Paws Dog Lounge

I have been using this app (free version) for a month now, super easy to use and Customer support Janice is great! Really friendly and helpful, solving my problem literally in few minutes, highly recommended everyone else to try this APP.

October 11, 2021

Dear Happy Paws Dog Lounge team 💚
Thank you so much for the great review! If there is any other service we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us! Cheers ❤️

SpaceAda

This is a great app with outstanding customer service, Janice and Anthony were a massive help. When I got the problems, they gave my replay and fixed them right away, Highly recommended!!

Dear SpaceAda team,
We appreciate you sharing your experience with us and would love to get in touch with you about how we can make it even better next time! Please get in touch with us via live chat ~ Have an awsome day 💚

no se que regalar

Buscaba una aplicación para ayudarme a integrar reseñas de los clientes, me funcionó de forma genial y sencilla, el servicio al cliente es fantástico, hablé con una operadora llamada Janice y fue extremedamente amable y me ayudó en todo, estoy muy contenta

Dear No Se Que Regalar,

This is Janice from the support team. I was so motivated by the story that you shared with me through the support process. Thank you very much for leaving a great review for my team. I cannot wait to see you again ~ Have a wonderful day! ❤️

The Drowsy Dog

This is a great app with outstanding customer service! Janice was a massive help. 10/10. Would 100% recommend this app to anyone.

Hi The Drowsy Dog team,
Janice who provided service will love to read the kind words you left about their service! Thank you for the feedback and we hope you contact us again! Cheers 💚

Zenaida Mart

Excellent app, highly recommended. Had issue at first but with the help of their customer service. It was easy to navigate. Thank you Janice for guiding me importing amazon products, pop-up and social media. Also wanted to thank you Dale for setting the star reviews. Best customer service by far. Responded to my concern right away. Again, I wanted to thank you. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Hey Zenaida Mart team,
Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us! It lets us know we are making customers happy and doing something right. Please let us know if there is anything else you need ❤️
Have a lovely day!

Jaimimi

The only app that allows you to import reviews from Amazon. An excellent selection of settings and features. The best support will quickly help adjust the rating and design for all our complicated requests.
I highly recommend this app

Dear Jaimimi team,
Thank you for the fantastic review! We loved being of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon 💚

canflyy

usei esse app para me ajudar no trabalho está sendo muito útil, recomendo esse app. não consigo avaliar mais porque acabei de baixar ele depois volto para mais feedback

Hi Canflyy team,

We appreciate your positive review. We work hard to create good experiences and feedback like yours makes it all worth it ❤️
We're so glad that you enjoy our app. See you soon!

tulmy

Janice from the support team was absolutely amazing.
This app is great and literally altered my store view. The team is truly friendly and thanks to Kane for adding my stars rate, I really recommend this app!

Dear Tulmy team

We are overjoyed to see your positive review for our team.
Janice who supported you would be exuberant to further assist you if you need it. Again, thank you so much for choosing us. Have a lovely day!

Superlyf

It's has been a great experience with this review app till now, and I think 5 stars rating is not enough for this app because of their flexibility of use and the support or help they provide via live chat. Also, special thanks to Janice who gave her 1000% effort to solve my problems even at her low internet speed ( because of work from home thing :p ) Also great for small business owners and people who just started out and looking for all the feature loaded reviews app on a budget. Go Try out!

Dear Superflyf team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated.
Our team always tries our best to ensure the best service we provide to customers. Once again, thanks for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team! Please reach out to us anytime you need.

whatskogame

The customer service is very good and the reply is very timely, which helps me a lot. I try the app. and Harry is Excellent technician.

September 24, 2021

Dear Whatskogame team 💚

We loved being of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon ❤️