LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Car Storage Galore

Excellent! downloaded reviews directly from AliExpress to my website and I'm super happy with how it looks.

May 21, 2021

Dear Car Storage Galore team
Thanks for your review. 🎉😊 We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. 🌷🌷
Please reach out to our support 💬 with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our business! ❤️💙🧡

Mon Univers Bébé

This app is very well built! You can add your customers review very easily, and the support team is very active and helpful !

May 21, 2021

Dear Mon Univers Bébé team
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. 🌺We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. 🌹😘😍
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. 💪✨
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again! 👋

Vintage Shop Schweiz

Tolles Team Beste App empfehle ich weiter Das team hat mir immer weitergeholfen ich finde die Mitarbeiter sehr sympatisch!

May 20, 2021

Hi Vintage Shop,
Our team here is thrilled to receive such a great rating. 🌷🌹🌺
We understand that the app would be difficult for new users but our settings are easier day by day. 🌸
Thank you so much for this comment. 💙💙💙 It motivates us a lot!
We are always right here anytime you need. Wish you blessings! 🙏

Selling Dreams Store

Die App ist ein bisschen kompliziert für Neieinsteiger. Aber der Support war gut im Chat. Ich konnte noch nicht alle Funktionen perfekt aber mit der Zeit. Der Support ist wahnsinn! Sogar individuell wird bei Problemen geholfen. Kann ich nur Weiterempfehlen die App, vorallem den Support.

May 20, 2021

Hi Sellingdreams team,
We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. ❤️🌼
Our support agent already reached out to you via live chat and finished things for you. ✨✨✨
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best wishes. 😘

Santa Esmeralda's

I think this is the easiest to use from among available apps. Importing reviews from ali express is a breeze. On-line support is superb!

May 18, 2021

Hi Santa Esmeralda's team 👋

We appreciate your positive review. 😍
We work hard to create good experiences and feedback like yours makes it all worth it. ❤️✨🌼🎉
We're so glad that you enjoy our app. See you soon! 💬

POP SHOPHI

Excelente aplicativo para passar credibilidade aos clientes. Ótimo atendimento ao cliente. Parabéns.

May 18, 2021

Hi Pop Shophi team,
Thank you so much for leaving us such a positive review. 😘
We are so glad to get your satisfaction while using our app. Your review made us so proud of our work and we will try harder to bring you more value.🌱🌼
Please reach out to us every time you need. ✨✨✨

The Eternal Earth

The support is great and helped me in my request and the app is easy to use. The app have many features and customization option.

Hi Eternal Earth team,
We're so pleased to serve you today 😘
Your positive feedback is a big motivation for us to keep up the good work! Thank you very much for taking your time to give us kind words. 😘😘😘 Please contact us anytime you need 👌

upgradep1

really amazing app , i got confused with settings but janice helped me right away, highly recommend .

Hi Upgradep1 team
We are so grateful for your time to leave us great feedback. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. 🌼 🌱 🌼
Janice will be very pleased to see your beautiful words for her. 😊 Please let us know what we can do for you in the future! 🎉

Neckalgia

Amazing app very easy to use, customer support are very helpful, I had a specific request, and they offered me for free! I highly recommend this app !

Dear Neckalgia team
Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. 👏 💕✨
We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. 😍
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. 💪 ✨✨
So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Bulbzi

Fantastic and Perfect App. I was not able to do it myself. Contacted Customer Care and they solved the issue in no time. Thank you very much

May 12, 2021

Hi Bulbzi team
Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating 💕🌼
We will make sure to share this with our development team to let them know to keep up the amazing work and hopefully, we'll be together forever👏