LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Import customer reviews Ali, Amazon. Photo reviews importer.

Las Femme Fatale

App is easy to use and was user-friendly. Support is helpful and this is a great app for reviews. I recommend this one!

RK MART

Stable and good. Specially, Its free, no fee cost. Easy to use. I'm still using for my shop and feeling satisfied.

Digital health

Very good, works perfeckt! I really are suprised how nice it is! Very nice layout! Easy to use! Thanks!

Lifestyle Shop Online

great app!! very useful it helped me a lot with my products and it got everything i was looking for on my reviews....

Solidground Selections

Tried other apps not happy. Still learning but this one is easy to use. I like the bulk import and the import from Oberlo. So far so good.

Smart Online boutique

I really love this app and its free. I had a problem and they quickly get back to me and help me solve it. This is the way it should be and I highly recommend everyone who needs good application reviews for free! Thanks to Mr. Martial and Harley!

iLKi toys

Good app & quick support. Recommended.
We submitted a request and they resolved in just one email. Nice job!

LightofOrion

Underrated app, it's 100% free and actually imports reviews from Aliexpress. Recommended.

Majoral

Seems like a very simple app to use.. hopefully its good ill come back later on if this app isnt good or needs improvement.

TapByDesign

Still in the testing stage but I like it so far.
Easy to import reviews, no coding needed
And the only bit of coding has easy to follow instructions.