LAI AliExpress Reviews App

LAI AliExpress Reviews App

by Smartify Apps

Photo reviews, Customer reviews, Ali reviews importer

Allmartdeal

Very bad app and I suggest not to waste your time using it. It is not reliable, it is not legit, and it sounded to me as a scam. Why scam? be careful giving them access to your shop. Who knows what they are doing?. Another very important issue is they try to make you pay to use it. They get jealous when they see you upload so many reviews for free. They then make changes to the App so you won't be able to use it anymore. Their free version? Yes it was but not anymore. They make changes to the App really quick so you be feeling ok with 1 minute and then then next minute is not working anymore. Just don't waste your time because you will end up loosing all the reviews in case you uninstall the App. Just be careful giving them access as well "Big warning".

April 14, 2021

Hi there!
I'm so sorry that you had this experience with our app. We've looked into the issue, and it seems that you need more guides to use our app properly. We sent you the image instructions, tutorial videos every time you raised your concerns. Also, when you needed to customize the old feature that had been updated to a new one, we brought it back to you.
We follow strictly the collaborator invitation approved by Shopify for the best support and you also agreed with that. In an urgent situation, we had your permission to share screen via TeamViewer so we could remotely troubleshoot the issue and showed you how our app works for the best performance.
We always want to make you happier and bring more benefits to you. That's why you see the upgrade suggestion pop-up. You're such a special customer for us to work harder to improve our service.
Once more, I'm sorry that our service have not met your expectation. Please let me know if I can be of any other help!

TreasureStand.com

Not even one star. This app is not good, Messed up all my code twice after I installed it I was unable to change my varience colors and image changes stopped working and my product page was hanging, After I uninstall also I have to completely reinstal my theme for my site to work. Dont use this.

November 3, 2020

Update:

Hi, could you please check your mailbox and let us know? I look forward to hearing from you.

------------------
Hi there,

We're so sorry for the unhappy experience you're having. It's 6 AM here and our team is investigating the problem to fix it. I have also created ticket number 2088 to support you further. I'll update it with you shortly.

Regards,

starbestsellers

Hello, there are too many bugs in this app, how can I delete it? I don't want to leave too many obsolete programs to affect the running speed

September 26, 2020

Hi Starbestsellers,
We're sorry that you encounter the problem. Our technical team is investigating and will fix for you soon.

pinkynurse

really bad. they dont load on my website. i have tried every thing. in fact the few reviews that upload have pictures that repeat themselves

September 24, 2020

***Update:

Hi there,

Our team has sent 3 emails to you since Sep 24 but hasn't heard any responses from you yet. If you can receive this message, please check your mail box and let us know so that we can support you further.

We love to hear from you soon,

--------------------

Hi Admin,

Our team is sincerely sorry for your unhappy experiences with our app. We fixed your problem immediately as soon as you have left feedback. Everything now is OK.

We have created a support ticket from support@smartifyapps.com to handle your issue, please check your email inbox.

Mislov

i cant uninstall this app, dont have any button to uninstall and also dont have another languages just english.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Our app now allows customers to remove codes in just one button. The multi-language feature has already released.

We are truly sorry for your unhappy experience. We sent you an email to offer support, hope you could give us another chance.

For further discussion, please reach us via support@smartifyapps.com