LAI AliExpress Reviews

LAI AliExpress Reviews | Reviews

by Smartify Apps

Photo product reviews. Build trust & boost sales with coupon

Oferta Zones

Muito bacana esse aplicativo . O suporte realmente funciona, responderam muito rápido e solucionaram meu problema.

Hi Oferta Zones team 💚,

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at LAI! We value your input and encourage you to let us know more details about your experience with us

Secrets4Beauty

I really liked the App !! super easy to use and very professional. you can also select the dates and the country that you are looking for. Thats awesome

Dear Secrets4Beauty admin 💚,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the LAI family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team. We look forward to serving you soon!

Elegants Home Decor

awesome. must use it. i always use this app for my all stores because it allows you to import reviews from AE even from Amazon.

Hello Elegants Home Decor Admin,

We’re delighted to hear about your recent experience with us and we’re so pleased that you recommend our Review importer from Amazon. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

ToddleSnuggle

We are jusing it for about a year. Great app, if I have problems, customer support responds quickly and resolves errors in no time.

Dear ToddleSnuggle Admin ❤️,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with LAI. Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure 💚

Big slope

The customer support is so helpful and fast reply. They customize my shop. This app is what I wanted.

Hi Big Slope admin ❤️

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing you via live support again. Please let us know about your future experiences.

Positive Compras

Amei o atendimento, estava com problemas porque ainda não sei mexer direito, fui muito bem atendida, problema resolvido, resolvi permanecer com a ferramenta por saber que posso contar com o atendimento, isso funciona.
obrigada.

Hello Positive Compras admin ❤️

Thank you so much for your review! The review importer is one of my favorites as well! Next time, you should try our new Google Shopping. it’s great during this time of year!

The Pink Elephant

An amazing addition to my store for excellent and efficient service. Janica was amazing and thank you so much for the help

Hello The Pink Elephant admin ❤️

We’re so happy to hear that you enjoyed the reviews and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

lucser

better software, highly recommend, better online support with helpful agents. I'm happy to use their software

Hello Lucser Admin 💚

First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us—we really value your input that we are so proud of. I’m so happy to hear that Janice was able to help you sort it out and put things right. It sounds like you really like the experience. I’m pleased we were able to help!

Funsocool

I used this app to import reviews, I feel good of this app and it's online service. I will use it in the future.

Hello Funsocool Admin 💚

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re very happy to hear that we met your expectations. See you soon!

Jaronoon

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Hi Jaronoon team,

It's a great pleasure to see your review of our app. Our support team was so thrilled to help you resolve your request. They are always available for you ❤️ Have a lovely day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78