LAI Product Reviews Ali Review

AliExpress reviews, Amazon review, DSers(Oberlo) & many more!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HYPHOTONFLUX

Location Hong Kong SAR

High-quality comment plugin, intimate customer service,But more degrees of freedom need to be extended!

AiDeco.co.uk

I managed to complete all the integration for my store with Parker's help. I can say that everything is perfect!

ArtStory.ro

Location Romania

I really didn't know how to deal with all the settings of this application, but I called support and was helped by Parker, and on this way I thank him for everything.

Decorar.co.uk

I want to thank Parker for all the support offered throughout the implementation of the application. Note 10 support!

Beautyic.co.uk

Location Romania

Parker, thank you very much for your interest in the complete setup of the application. I recommend with all confidence! :)

YouDrone.co.uk

I was helped by Parker, he is extremely dedicated to what he does. He helped me with everything I needed for the LAI application to be perfectly integrated on the store. Thanks for everything, Parker! :)

lojatshopvirtual

Location Brazil

ainda o conhecendo app mais estou gostando bastante espero que possa atingir minhas expectativas obrigado

relaxmaxme

Time spent using app About 1 hour

j'apprecie le service et le temps que le service client offre. une application tres pratique avec une offre gratuite disponible

duckflowerdetox

Wow, amazing app. I used many other apps before but the features and customization of this app just puts it above everything else.

Earflora

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I've never used a review app like this one, trust me I've tried a couple. The widgets look super modern and the customization is on point. Customer support could not be any better, super helpful and quick to reply. Thanks to Parker especially for helping me out :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110