LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

by DevIT

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages!

Haskolaprent

Great app if you want to have multi language. Very easy to use, and great support.

Highly recommended !

4end

Looking for a multilingual app for shopify? look no further:) this guys are awesome, fast support, very helpful. instant replies, etc.

oh and.....obivously...all working perfectly :D

Kaptoure

I installed LangShop and within minutes my shop was up and running in Arabic. I had some difficulty with certain bits so I emailed the support team and they got back to me straight away and helped me with everything I needed. They even did some of the coding for me and fixed everything. The support team is so on point and really helpful. Great app. Thank you so much 5*

4amigosltd

Great support and these guys are very helpful! The app works without problems and if then the support is awesome.

Mike

Atmakarma

Very happy so far with this app.... has taken Hours of time it takes to translate my site. I found the html a little tricky, but they did the hardest stuff for me. Great after sales service, very quick response. Thumbs up from us at https://ParkedLife.com :-)

Aarding Org

Watch this app! Very clear, well done, and easy to implement and use. Saves a tremendous amount of time and they keep adding more helpful features as we speak. I just had a great experience with the support team. Looks like no effort is too big or small. Very reassuring. Big thumbs up from me... so far ;-)

Burner Motion Shop

This App is extremly practical to use as you have everything at one place. Before with langify, I sometimes forgot to add the translations because I had to edit those in a different interface. Such faults will not happen anymore. LangShop is very visual and even very easy to use for people who are not into technical stuff. the customer service is stellar. Also during the night or on weekends, they are always there and resolve every problem that might appear. I am very happy with this app and can recommend it without any reserve!

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next