LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

by DevIT

Translate your store into multiple languages!

Ebike24

Have set up translation from English into 16 other languages. Only app that I have could that auto detect language and that har å deacent translation. Makes it a lot easier just having to change a few words here and there rattet going through the cumbersome work of doing manual translation or setting up a lot of other domains. Simply a must if you want to reach clientes across borders. Excellent support. I had a previous app installed where the other app didn't properly uninstall, but the support heller me clean up my files. Several hours of work from support but now I am installing the app on other sites with other product ranges. Here is how it looks http://ebike24.co

Woom Eu

Very good app. For sure the most powerful translation app. Beyond that, new features are constantly published and the support is outstanding. Totally recommended!

Lh Bikinis

Love it, very easy and good support!!

Miniandmike

The BEST multilingual app out there! And super helpful support. Thank you!!

Calming Breath

LangShop Support is awesome! They helped me out setting up the Geolocation. Thumbs up!

Mbrcosmetics

1. This is absolutely the best app for translating websites. I saw all other complicated translators. LangShop is 10 or 100 time better and more functional then all other apps toghether.
2. This app is intuitive and well-thought.
3. Support:
3a) is really well organized over Skype. You can write them anytime and chat online, (without writing e-mails and waiting days as I meet in case of other developers)
You can normally dialogue on-line, sending screenshots. This is the best way to fixing problems. Usually my problems are solved after 15 minutes.
3b) is the most helpful I've ever met in my my 20 year-long career
3c) sometimes fixes not their problems
4. You can use also the best app (the same developer) for building websites.App called: Buildify. Buildify and LangShop are super integrated.

Kkdu

The Langshop app is very easy to setup and manage and the support team is trully great. They have helped me with every little issue and request with very fast answers and solutions (within a couple of hours every request has been implemented and every issue solved).
I find it very cheap actually for everything this app does and the quality of the support.
If i had to give some feedback for improvements, i would say the only thing missing is an option to Bulk Translate the product Tags.
Keep up the great work guys!

Zurbano

Stunning app and the best support team I've ever met on Shopify.
Highly recommended for everyone!
Thank you guys for everything.

Dubailenses

Great team and Support!! This app is must have! Its better then others, Easy to use without any problem it also support currency switcher for free! Using it in my store.

Great job

Fastcaffe De

Truthfully must have app!
If you will face any problems / questions... they have best ever support team!
Super fast respond.