AI Language Translate LangShop

Multi Language & Multi Currency Translator, Geolocalization

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

DIAPET

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

BUYER BEWARE DO NOT INSTALL, WORST APP ON SHOPIFY. I have installed this app and there is no customer support, good luck in contacting them and good luck in having 20 s loading speed after you install it ! BAD BAD BAD APP AND SUPPORT

March 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with the app. We replied to you immediately, but apparently our response was not delivered to you. Please contact us at langshop@devit-team.com, via website contact form or via live chat form on the website. We'll be glad to resolve all the issues with the application.

Paleobull

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have not had a good experience with this application and therefore do not recommend it. After uninstalling it is not possible to delete the code that the app adds to the store template. The solution they offer me is that I contact the team responsible for the development of the template so that they can solve the problem for me. Incredible solution.

Hi Paleobull,

Thank you for the feedback!

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Kind regards,
Langshop team

Boutique De Chieuses

Location Tunisia
Time spent using app 8 minutes

oh my god , don't use it , they destroy my store , even if i uninstall it it keep show me a red bar at the top of my store that tell me to install the app (even if i use my store as a guest) and translation button keep showing , i don't know what should i do to remove this sh**t

June 30, 2022

Hi dear Boutique De Chieuses!

Thank you for your review.

We’re very sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention, it's very helpful as we're constantly improving our app to bring our customers the best service possible.

Best wishes,
LangShop team

Stefano Bernini

Location Spain

DRAW!!! The app destoyed my store!!! Don't use it...

Hi Stefano Bernini!

Thank you for bringing your problem to our attention.
We’re sorry you had a bad experience. We’ll strive to do better.

Best,