Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

Translate&Currency ‑ LangShop

by LangShop

Translate ALL types of your content & make store multilingual!

Gravity Parts

Great app! Don´t understand why it isn´t ranked higher, since it´s really contains all necessary features (even autotranslate using yandex-api) and above asll the support team is very helpful and replies quickly. Top!

Inink

I've tried other Language apps too, but LangShop is by far the best multilingual solution I found for Shopify. Its fully integrated into Shopify control, it feels like a native function of Shopify.
Support is great too! Had a couple of problems but they fixed it for me in no time!

Dowdeswells Delphiniums

Fantastic support, requested help converting some parts of the site over, they had it done on the same day.

Festy Besty

These guys have worked with me from the start to create a custom Language and Currency drop down. Communication is great and alway glad to help. Festy Besty truly appreciates the hard work from LangShop!

Oraldents

Great app & really good customer service!

Extrafgitaly

A Must Have! Simply the best language app! Fantastic App and Great customer Service! Greetings from Italy. Ciao!

Eu More4mini

Great customer support! Tech support is fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Good app, great service and fair price. Very happy.

Au Pays Des Peluches

Hello,
Very nice Support On Skype! I Got a very good Help and my translate bug resolved. Thank you for All i appreciate alot guy like that too good professionnal.

Thanks

Allool

I was using Langify before this app, I'm very glad I made the switch. Langshop is MUCH better, easier and has alot more features. The support team is extremely helpful and they answered to all my questions.

Thanks for this great app.

Beerbazaar

The 3rd language switching app I seriously tried out, and after a few weeks, I gotta say, I'm a HUGE FAN.

Not only does this work MUCH better (loads quicker, looks better aka doesn't load first in Eng and then the other language) and the fact that the support is really responsive and fixes EVERYTHING I've asked of them (small css tweaks, font changes, stuff like that) and they do it quickly.

Which makes a HUGE difference, as the other apps I tried helped a bit, but after a while basically told me to learn how to do it. These guys have been SUPER helpful with everything, and I can't recommend them and this app enough.