LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

LangShop ‑ Language & Currency

by DevIT

Translate your Shopify store into multiple languages!

angelbodynow

great team, impeccable service.

Lacuna Kitesurf

IGNORE NEGATIVE REVIEWS
These guys are on the ball. immediate customer service.
Helped me set up during the trial period! Did massive changes to help me.
Absolutely brilliant for multi-language and multi-currency!!!

Crest Is Best

Really impressed with the team here. Taras and Sergey were both excellent in helping me set up exactly what I needed in an exceptionally fast time. Thank you guys.

brandshop-reference

Thank you for the great support!Version update solved our problem.I hope that the translation accuracy will be better.
Thank you very much.

OEYES.IT

Very good, helpful! and Customer service is so great. they are so patient to answer my questions and help me to solve them, thanks~

Mario Gualano

Un bel TEAM di supporto. sono tutti disponibili e fanno in modo di farti crescere. mi sto trovando bene ma ho bisogno di altre settimane per capire meglio come usare langshop. per il momento tutto sembra funzionare e se non funziona il supporto risolve i problemi. bravi!

Osaka Tools

I really recommend this app. The support staff is amazing, they will often reply within an hour, and could fix all my problems. Of course you will have to check the translations, but no automatic translation is perfect. I translated my store into 5 langages. You can have a look at it here : https://osakatools.com

Zieget

The most Amazing service and technical support I have ever had in my life, as new shopify store I had issue with my shop and wanted resolution so i tried this App and found it works perfectly and support is amazing which is why I will be keep using there app.

Urban-Awakening

If you need an simple to use and highly customizable app with all the features a translater neeeds, look no further.

We have tried most of the translater apps which are out there and this one has all the features you would need to successfully translate a website, without any hidden fees!

Also as we contacted the support to get some help they responded really fast and solved our issues professionally, thank you for your amazing work.

Billam Loom

The best thing is the support staff, specially Mr. Sergey Kochetov, they are very professional in coding and tracking errors, and that is what one should look for in this technical field. The overall method of translation is good and currency converter is also good. I wish the chat option was open 24/7 so the issues can be solved as soon as a client send request. I hope they do it soon.