Uplinkly Language Translate

Translate your store & get more sales automatically!

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luxury Mrkt

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best app for translate and best support! Love how they implemented it in my site http://luxurymrkt.com

雑居ビル

Location Japan

Very helpful support.
You can choose up to 10 languages for free.
Also, support was always quick to reply and kindly responded to my selfish needs.

Black Friday

Time spent using app About 1 month

I recently installed the App and I love the fact that there is a free version too. The app works as described and expected.
I installed another app from Uplinkly and I frankly hope I will work with them in future too.

Fine Pieces by Sanja Junker

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

I tested in the last 3 weeks 5 translation apps (also the most popular ones) to translate my shop from german to english. Lots of waisted time! None of them was perfect but Uplinky provided the best quality of translation, color swatches are working (I use the theme Symmetry), just the checkout-translation is missing but the most of apps do not cover this issue too.Uplinkly is not perfect but you can live with it without beeing ashamed for the translation quality. The support helped me to solve one problem (legal text was not translated)- they work fast and provide good solution. I can really recommend this app.

Infinity Flame

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 11 minutes

OMG what a great app to have on my store page!!! Love it and hope my shoppers from all over the world will feel the same ;-)

webshopday

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I write to support because have some problems and they fixed it in less than 1 day, very good app, recommended 100%!

meloquedo

Location Spain

Easy to install and configure. The translations are very good. I reccomend it if you need your store in different languages.

ImpactGift

Location Germany

Good app, allows up to 10 languages for free. It autotranslates the whole text. I cannot modify any bits manually though, but ok for my purpose.

EYEIDEA, INC.

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This translation app is perfect, works well with our theme SYMMETRY and the customer support is EXCELLENT. Apparently this is true across all of the Uplinkly apps. We also use their Digital Downloads app and it also works perfect on www.eyeidea.com.

SHIPMAN'S PHARMACY, INC

Excellent app!! Extremely easy to use. Did exactly what I needed it to do. It translated the ENTIRE WEBSITE including customized pages created with another app. I was able to adjust the language floater bar to where I wanted it on the header and changed the colors to match the site. Very happy with it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13