Last Second Coupon by Hextom

Last Second Coupon by Hextom

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Lightailing

Easy to create the coupon box, recommended, recommended recommended recommended recommended recommended

RVRE.

Love everything by Hextom - simple, easy & effective.

jumpnova

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Getobuy

this is very nice app, I like it
very much, thanks, show it goes first. then i'll update my review, thanks

CAFFENIO

Utilice esta aplicación y me fue muy útil para mis campañas promocionales dentro de la tienda, lo mejor es que aparezca el botón de supón antes de que cierren la pagina.

Radio Star Beatz

This app is amazing and easy to use. the results are in and we are extremely thankful.

---Radio Star Beatz
www.radiostarbeatz.com

Shotzie's Way Store

I really like the app, because it helps me get the eye of the people who don't sign up for a coupon. This still allows me to create an email list when they checkout using the last second coupon and the fact that it stays at the top of computer so the customer doesn't forget about it is a plus.

Sunfire Creative

CoolGadgetGift

So far so good, it seems to work! Give it a try:) Quick and easy to set up and it has saved a few sales so far, just installed yesterday.

DBC Baby Bedding Co

We have used this app for our business now for well over a year, and it is the best one out there. It isn't obnoxious like many others we have tried. It is easy and effective. Customers get a coupon, and make the purchase. Win-Win!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18