Last Second Coupon by Hextom

Last Second Coupon by Hextom

by Hextom

Exit coupon, convert window shoppers into your paid customers

Fascinators Direct

A good app with easy to use set up and dashboard. Has help us improve our exit conversion rate on our UK shop fascinators for the races https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk/

Driftwestboutique

EASE OF US 5 STARS, CAN'T SAY IF IT WILL HELP ME MAKE MORE MORE MONEY YET JUST INSTALLED IT. WE'LL SEE.....

Keyessence

I just installed the app. Hope this works.

Modern Lash Supplies

easy to use, like the ability to change the colors and font easily. Would recommend.

Aqx Shop

easy to setup! now waiting to see how it goes

Distil Union

We love this app! It's easy to use, including the ability to customize the look of the pop-up. I like the quick stats that the app offers, too, so we can do testing and see what offers work best. We also use other apps from Hextom and are really impressed with their ease of use. Highly recommend!

Peechy Peechy

so very easy to use. a must for every shopify user. helps me greatly in my business !

Off Tap Gear

Very easy to use, would recommend to a friend

Absoluteskinsa

Created my first - Popup it was easy and well displyaed! Highly receomended. Cannot reveiw the Support as I did not need any, don't they need support with such a well designed APP. Just would like to have a welcome page that only shows on the home page! Franz AbsoluteSkin Cosmetics

Sophia Elle

This has helped my business tremendously. Every one should have one !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17