LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

Toys'nBays

I used this app to rebuild my website and it did so perfectly, client service is so efficient and so helpful

Shirley Bales Fine Art

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Wonderful customer service!! I highly recommend:) Beautiful easy to use app very similar to my Sandbox custom theme with drag and drop.

Adjeley Jewelry

Location Ghana

I love using this app. Makes work really easy and their customer service is top notch. They never delay to be of help and are very patient with you.

Storfiske

Location Norway

Great tool for my business - the customer service is perfect! So helpful when I need to do some technical adjustments to make my webshop perfect!

Comnenir Furniture

I used this App to build up my shopify store. Even though I use the free theme, with this App my website still looks really good and professional. I am especially satisfied with the supports, every time when I ask for help, their supports comes promptly and teach me tons of techniques to edit my page, which indeed helps me a lot. Strongly recommended!!

prettique.de

Location Germany

Really good service and fast reply. Would recommend!
Service Team already helped us with two issues already - happy we chose this app.

Al Sakb

Location United Arab Emirates

Best page builder app for Shopify. An excellent app with the best customer support team. Just magnificently superb.

Unieke Foto

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

I tried Shogun and Pagefly before, but I believe this is the best Page Builder on Shopify so far. Amazing templates and good customer support to adjust it to your wishes quickly!

M&K Before Ink

Location South Africa

Super amazing Customer service! My questions were answered in only a few minutes! Would recommend this app, I use it on all of my shopify web platforms :) Thank you Dilys for helping me :)

Rescue Swag

Location Australia

Easy to use, but better than that - Great support with extremely quick response to a question I had today. Many thanks.