LayoutHub ‑ Easy Page Builder

Create Landing, Product and Blog pages in less than 10 mins

Free plan available

1821 - 1830 of 2044 reviews

Petruly

10/10! Fast response and really easy to use. I would definitely recommend this app for a startup business!

Bikee France

This is super clean and easy to use, not too expensive but truly powerful to build an amazing looking page. And the support is always there to help you through the live chat, and super cool too!
An easy recommend app to personalize your pages.

Invincible

The girls that have helped me have been very sweet and helpful. They've always helped me solve my issues in a timely manner. Other than a possible time difference, I have been able to resolve all my questions. They have been very patient and kind, and gone above and beyond to guide me every step of the way!

Aperture Photography

This app is very useful for making additional pages for your website. It is a massive improvement over the default Shopify page editor. The setup has a few occasional bugs, but the support team is amazing and they are always happy to help fix any problems you have and improve the system for you. I am very impressed and am glad that I downloaded.

Turmenic

Best customer support i've ever seen with an app, like for real they're awesome and they answer fast, the app is amazing, you should really give it a shot, it's worth every penny

Mr. Watchzilla

I had some minor problems, but everything was solved thanks to the fantastic staff. The app is fantastic as is the staff. Well done!

Campbell Cole

We installed this app a couple of days ago when looking for options to update our product page. The app is easy and intuitive to use (as a non coder), and the support has been excellent (above and beyond what we expected). Dilys has helped us make a few changes to the way the product page looked, and got the new product page up and running. Would recommend! Thanks Dilys : )

vitafive

This page builder is by far the best one we have used.

We have used shogun and gempages and layout hub is so much more intuitive and professional.

Amazing support and very high-quality software.

If you want to see what layout hub is capable check out our site!

vitafive.com

Yellowlicous

I was looking for an app which can create a very responsive product page and found these guys. As a non coder it is very hard to implement my wishes and ideas onto the website but this page builder is easy to use and very intuitive.

But the real MVP behind this app is the support and development team. I asked for very specific page elements and they implemented it right away even though my ideas changed from one day to another day.

Maybe one of the best apps and teams on Shopify! Definitely Recommended!

AudreyWu Designs

Great free tool with fast customer support! The number of page and block templates is growing each day~